: Lug Locks. What style and size for Escalade

2kflhr
05-10-13, 09:19 PM
I bought a lease off mid March and realized it had wheel locks last week. I called the dealer inquiring about the lock key and was asked to bring it in and they would match it up and give me one. They didn't have one so they removed the old locks and installed new locks. Not knowing how they removed the ones they had no key for I decided to pop off the center cap and make sure the wheel wasn't damaged during removal. The wheel locks fine but I noticed the lock bottomed out does not seated against the chamfer of the wheel. I know that all 6 lugs should be seated and torqued for balance issues so my question is; To anyone that has locks on their 22" OEM wheels is what manufacture & style of lock are you using? I know they're nothing more than something to slow a good thief down but anything is better than nothing at all, IMO.

ELUSIVE
05-11-13, 07:42 AM
I have the gm factory ones. GM part number 12498075.
They should seat just like the non locking ones.

2kflhr
05-11-13, 09:18 PM
I have the gm factory ones. GM part number 12498075.
They should seat just like the non locking ones. Interesting! I had the old ones removed and installed by a Cadillac dealer. I guess I need to make a call to them. Thanks for the information.