: Wood grain dash kits for 2013

shoeman
05-09-13, 12:18 PM
Hi All . I would like to get a dash kit to give a richer feel to the interior. Issue is I only want the pieces that goes over the console, as well as the four pieces that cover the power lock and window switches front and rear doors. All the kits that I have seen online have so many pieces that it would be over kill and gaudy. Any ideas how to get this , if at all possible , with out the expense of purchasing the large and complete kits. Thx Shoe

kirk24srx
06-09-13, 10:16 PM
Hi All . I would like to get a dash kit to give a richer feel to the interior. Issue is I only want the pieces that goes over the console, as well as the four pieces that cover the power lock and window switches front and rear doors. All the kits that I have seen online have so many pieces that it would be over kill and gaudy. Any ideas how to get this , if at all possible , with out the expense of purchasing the large and complete kits. Thx Shoe

I actually just purchased a kit from eBay for my 2010. Like yourself I only wanted the pieces that go over the console, radio, door handles, etc. I will show you before and after pics when I get it installed. I'm not going to use all the pieces, just the ones I want..

rureno
06-12-13, 03:32 AM
KIRK2rsrx: I would be interested in seeing how it looks. I have a 2010 but do not want to use all the pieces either. Also wondering how close it matches the factory. Looking forward to your pictures

shoeman
06-12-13, 08:34 AM
KIRK2rsrx: I would be interested in seeing how it looks. I have a 2010 but do not want to use all the pieces either. Also wondering how close it matches the factory. Looking forward to your pictures

Hi Guys . Thank you for chiming in. The caddy dealer that I deal with put me in touch with a company here in Toronto that does this work. They can get the factory match pieces and will install. I am waiting for them to receive a small sample prior to ordering the pieces that I want.

SRXDave
06-12-13, 10:07 PM
Pictures of my 2010 SRX with wood trim kit installed. I to only wanted a few of the pieces but had to buy whole package. I taped pieces in place to see how they looked and ended up using everything. I bought my WOW trim corp kits from carID.com . Full Kit, 45 pcs $269 and Optional front overhead console 2 pc $35, Factory match OEM