: pets anyone? pics needed.

illumina
01-12-05, 01:43 AM
the point of this thread is to find out what kind of pets you folks have. if you have a pet, post the picture if you'd like and tell everyone a little bit about them.

everyone meet "slick". he is some sort of cat that came around when i moved into my new apartment. 3 months later and he is still here. yeah, i won't let him go away either: he's not allowed outside. he has this odd little habit of attacking my feet when i am bare-foot going to the bathroom in the middle of the night. he also likes laser lights, yet does not like catnip...wierd cat, huh?

ben72227
01-12-05, 02:11 AM
Here is my rare cat, the Turkish Van, his name is Xavier. He, like all Turkish Vans, loves water and I can often find him drinking from the toilet bowl:rolleyes: or following me around like a dog. And yes, he has a blue eye AND a yellow eye...

davesdeville
01-12-05, 03:13 AM
This is my dog Rusty and my neighbors cat who is funny looking so I got a picture. Rusty is about a billion years old and he showed up at my aunts house as a stray, no one claimed him so I got him. He's completely deaf, which means he never barks! Which is awesome.

onbagz2002
01-12-05, 03:17 AM
Got my grandma this POMERANIAN from www.puppfind.com flown in from TEXAS to CALI...
http://img118.exs.cx/img118/927/picture0011ef.jpg

Got my girlfriend this CHIHUAHUA from www.puppyfind.com flown in from ARIZONA
http://img118.exs.cx/img118/9106/cimg02229jv.jpg

My PITBULL..
http://img118.exs.cx/img118/914/f1500ru.jpg

Katshot
01-12-05, 09:01 AM
Cool idea for a thread!
Here's our bunch. Sheba - a shepard/rottwieler mix, Emilio - long-haired Chihuahua (he was just a pup in the picture, his fur's a lot longer now), and Zelda our Maine-Coon cat.

Elvis
01-12-05, 11:52 AM
We did this last year, it's always fun to do it again though.

Here are three of my kids, Byron, Cotton, & Ben.

illumina
01-12-05, 07:06 PM
these are my mothers dogs, raven and gracie. raven was a black german sheaperd/chow mix, and gracie is a pure blooded german short-haired pointer. raven was killed on christmas eve 2002 because someone had maliciously left a gate open in the yard at the time. gracie was just 6 months old and tried to follow raven as they escaped, but was too affraid. we found gracie 5 minutes later under the neighbors truck...raven was found the day after christmas...sorry for the depression, but they're like family...

96CADDYDEVILLE
02-10-05, 07:21 PM
This Is My Bengal Kittin Meanie

Kev
02-10-05, 08:04 PM
Maximilian 'Max' in one of his favorite positions. He's a Polydactyl. He has some mittens goin on with them front paws! Mice and gophers beware!

Kev

illumina
02-10-05, 08:13 PM
This Is My Bengal Kittin Meanie

Is that a real Bengal kitten (soon-to-be-tiger)?

Kev
02-10-05, 08:16 PM
Is that a real Bengal kitten (soon-to-be-tiger)?
Looks domestic to me, but nice markings!

Kev

illumina
02-10-05, 08:24 PM
Looks domestic to me, but nice markings!

Kev

Yeah, he probably is domestic, but sure is a neat lookin' little guy (girl kitty?).

96CADDYDEVILLE
02-11-05, 08:15 AM
Hes A Boy And I Got Him From A Breeder In Jersey

danbuc
02-12-05, 01:21 AM
The Orange Tabby is Obi (aka Mr. Man). The Fat Grey Tabby is Mini (aka Fat Moo). The White cat is Daisy, and the other Grey Tabby with white patches is Josie. Obi is a boy, and Mini, Daisy, and Josie are girls.

edit: Almost forgot to mention that Daisy is Albino. Nothing stranger then seeing her eyes relfect bright red, instead of green like most other cats. Kind of cool, and creepy at the same time.