: Driver's seat memory issue

Pappy1121
05-09-13, 11:19 AM
I have an issue with my 1 month old '13 SRX Performance seat memory. Seems to work fine except for one issue. The passenger side mirror does not go to the memory setting I have programmed unless I push and hold the #1 memory button. However, after backing up and both do as expected it will return to the right position. Any ideas ?

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-12-13, 08:20 PM
I have an issue with my 1 month old '13 SRX Performance seat memory. Seems to work fine except for one issue. The passenger side mirror does not go to the memory setting I have programmed unless I push and hold the #1 memory button. However, after backing up and both do as expected it will return to the right position. Any ideas ?

Hi Pappy1121,

I hope you are enjoying your new SRX so far! Have you thought about talking with your dealership about this issue? I am not able to offer any advice on technical issues; we rely on our dealerships for their input with vehicle issues. Please let me know if you have been able to resolve this concern and or if you decide to take it to the dealership.

Regards,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

Pappy1121
05-13-13, 03:33 PM
Will bring it up on 1st 5000 mile oil change. Thanks

Pappy1121
05-17-13, 03:04 PM
Well, had 1st oil change service today. Mirror problem was looked at by 3 people with me and has them perplexed. Leaving the car with them Monday for further troubleshooting. They are trying hard for sure but this is a first for them. Must be patient and give them a proper amount of time to iron out the bug.

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-17-13, 06:02 PM
Well, had 1st oil change service today. Mirror problem was looked at by 3 people with me and has them perplexed. Leaving the car with them Monday for further troubleshooting. They are trying hard for sure but this is a first for them. Must be patient and give them a proper amount of time to iron out the bug.

Hi Pappy1121,

Thank you for this update. Glad to hear the dealership is trying hard to resolve your concern. I look forward to hearing from you next week with the status on this issue.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

Pappy1121
05-20-13, 10:52 AM
Well....... during the weekend the mirror issue disappeared on its own! Working as designed right now. Went by and told the service dept I did not have a problem all of a sudden. Hope it continues to operate correctly. Electronics can be fickle I know.

TimTown
05-21-13, 09:32 PM
Check with the dealer. There may be a recall for your car on this problem. My dealer claimed that the recall for my car was just established.

Pappy1121
05-23-13, 11:06 AM
Problem with mirror has returned! Making me look bad. Frustrating to say the least. Will check about recall, thanks.

katz
05-23-13, 04:50 PM
I have had mine in 4 times for this mirror and memory seat issue,
almost everything has been reprogrammed AND replaced, but...still occurs