: FNG with a 2003 Black Lade basic.

HoustonBussa
05-08-13, 10:27 PM
All forums want you to introduce yourself. Just bought a 2003 in black. Right now Stock wheels. It had the old Kenwood deck in it, but it was a POS so I took it out and installed a Pioneer AVH-X4500BHT (with some 12" Kickers in the back.. but not a lot of boom.. just enough for me). Other than that it's all stock. For now.. Working on (and trying to decide on) some rims or if I should hold off so I can raise it about 3". Wanting to install a viper alarm next. Just had a horrible tent job done.. Going to rectify that in the morning. Other than rims (or lift), the stereo, and tent, I plan on changing the grill. After that I think I'm done and will just ride her 'til the wheels come off... (hoping to get another good 5-10 years out of her) Nothing over the top though.. Just enough to personalize her to me. So now off to troll the board and try to find out about things I have questions about (as all forums say "Use the search.. it's out there).. Going to be looking to turn the cd changer in to a tray, find rim fitment specs, and just plain go see what others have done that may inspire me with mine.

I would add some pics, but the forum is too picky.. Keep trying to add, and make smaller, and smaller.. But being black on stock rims, you've all seen it before.

MrHolland
05-08-13, 11:46 PM
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good people and info in here. Enjoy your stay!!!

orconn
05-08-13, 11:55 PM
Welcome!

HoustonBussa
05-09-13, 02:11 AM
Thank you for the warm reception.

Ranger
05-09-13, 10:09 AM
:welcome:

natecade1
05-09-13, 10:31 AM
I'm new as well, with an SRX! welcome to the forum.

HoustonBussa
05-12-13, 09:51 PM
Thanks everyone. Learning some good stuff here.

EChas3
05-13-13, 08:04 PM
Welocome!