: Need 84 Fleetwood RWD proportioning valve

05-08-13, 09:58 PM
My mechanic says he can not break it loose so it needs to be replaced. I can not find any mention or picture of one on line or at parts stores. We are at a lose. Please help David

05-08-13, 10:54 PM
Break what loose? The lines? Get a new mechanic.

05-09-13, 07:18 AM
They sell new ones on ebay pretty reasonable. I still can't wait to try bleeding the front brakes when I can't get fluid to the rear brakes. That seems to make perfect sense to me. I have a truck with that condition but I won't be getting to that for another month.