: Fair price for 05 Escalade?

Phxman31
05-08-13, 06:38 PM
Looking at an 05 one owner has all maintenance records and all work done at dealer. Gauge cluster replace last week. Air ride has not been done but still works. Has 95k said lowest she will take is 15,500. Small tear in driver seat I can get recovered for 200.
Here is the link. What do you guys think?
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/3783217473.html

the cadillac man
05-08-13, 06:55 PM
Looking at an 05 one owner has all maintenance records and all work done at dealer. Gauge cluster replace last week. Air ride has not been done but still works. Has 95k said lowest she will take is 15,500. Small tear in driver seat I can get recovered for 200.
Here is the link. What do you guys think?
http://phoenix.craigslist.org/wvl/cto/3783217473.html

That is a steal of a deal ask to test drive it before you make the decision

Phxman31
05-08-13, 07:04 PM
I test drove it and its pretty clean. Interior is clean, paint isn't fading. Just normal wear and tear stuff that I will clean up. No leaks or anything . Curb rash on wheels but typical mom driver stuff. Engine compartment is very clean. The wood trim has broken off on one of the door trim panels and is coming off of another but my dad has a body shop so nothing we can't fix

Jophusp
05-08-13, 07:34 PM
If there is nothing else wrong with it, Take it! def. a good deal.

the cadillac man
05-08-13, 07:45 PM
I test drove it and its pretty clean. Interior is clean, paint isn't fading. Just normal wear and tear stuff that I will clean up. No leaks or anything . Curb rash on wheels but typical mom driver stuff. Engine compartment is very clean. The wood trim has broken off on one of the door trim panels and is coming off of another but my dad has a body shop so nothing we can't fix

I will mirror what the other poster said if there ain't much else wrong i would take it

grayparatrooper
05-08-13, 08:35 PM
Pretty good from what I've seen and it has rims already.

Phxman31
05-08-13, 10:24 PM
Yeah they are factory Cadillac wheels with about 65% tread left. Kind of surprised air ride still works and has no issues at this point

Phxman31
05-11-13, 11:16 PM
Well showed up to buy the truck with cash. Rear air shocks were leaking. Lady had no idea. Told her I would split price and asked her to go down 500. She wouldn't so I walked. Lol I think she thought I would just so no big deal.

grayparatrooper
05-12-13, 12:35 AM
Can you buy the rims and bumper license plate cover for me :). Bought an 06 yesterday 99k 13.7. Show her edmunds private party value but if she wouldn't even come off $500 she sounds stingy.

the cadillac man
05-12-13, 01:50 AM
Well showed up to buy the truck with cash. Rear air shocks were leaking. Lady had no idea. Told her I would split price and asked her to go down 500. She wouldn't so I walked. Lol I think she thought I would just so no big deal.

Smart choice(seller isn't supposed to hide details)

sprink60
05-12-13, 09:10 AM
That woman is foolish to not have taken your deal. Cash talks and BS walks...you were there to buy and for $500 she let you get away...stupid in my opinion. Now she knows about the shock issue and it's illegal for her to conceal it.

the cadillac man
05-12-13, 01:33 PM
That woman is foolish to not have taken your deal. Cash talks and BS walks...you were there to buy and for $500 she let you get away...stupid in my opinion. Now she knows about the shock issue and it's illegal for her to conceal it.

Sprink some women are like that but I agree she is foolish to not take the deal

Silent_Assasin
05-14-13, 10:52 PM
Not all people are desperate for money!...Maybe she doesn't need to sell it that bad! I know I wouldnt sell my truck for that low! unless I was hurting very badly for cash!

djais1801
05-15-13, 08:04 AM
give it some time...if you're not in a hurry, after a few ppl offer her 10g's she will call you back. I bought my previous 03 EXT from 2nd owner 92k on the clock, interior mint, needed air shocks, and had a dent in rear tailgate corner of quarter panel, + had stock rims and 2nd set of 22's for $15,000 3yrs ago. (never shouldve gotten rid of her)..Most recently i bought my 04 EXT from a dealer, 2 owner truck- new gm transmission, interior good, even the rear parking sensors work...nav inop..95k on it for $12,700.
There are deals out there-Good Luck!