: SOLD THE V, Thanks everyone for your help for the last 2 years

Hockeyref
05-07-13, 10:39 PM
Sold my '06 V tonight. My sons were very sorry to see it go, but living in Manitoba I just need to go with AWD for all the snow, and switching to an SUV for ground clearance for all those potholes created by the hot and cold weather. It's been fun.... but at least I will still have my motorcycle for summer fun

JazMiller
05-07-13, 11:44 PM
I can totally understand the interest in looking for a different ride in our area - I was starting to think spring was never going to arrive this year! And even with blizzaks the winters are hard on drivers and the car too. Glad you met a buyer! Good luck with the motorcycle riding this summer. :-)

lollygagger8
05-08-13, 08:36 AM
2 years = 63 posts?? :(

Hockeyref
05-08-13, 08:52 AM
2 years = 63 posts?? :(

There's a lot more posts on my motorcycle forum-guess that shows where my interest really is

thebigjimsho
05-08-13, 10:18 AM
What kinda schmuck sells a V?

----------

hmm...

Hockeyref
05-08-13, 12:18 PM

----------

hmm...

I smiled when I read that-guess I'm the shmuck that is tired of high maintenance and repair costs. Spending my disposable income on the motorcycle instead. During our cold Manitoba winters I plan to be enjoying an AWD SUV. Have enjoyed the forum and the advice.

JD03Cobra
05-08-13, 12:58 PM
I smiled when I read that-guess I'm the shmuck that is tired of high maintenance and repair costs. Spending my disposable income on the motorcycle instead. During our cold Manitoba winters I plan to be enjoying an AWD SUV. Have enjoyed the forum and the advice.

LOL TBJS just sold his V2...good luck to ya! I can't seem to part from mine, even after driving a handful of V2's.

odla
05-08-13, 01:59 PM

----------

hmm...

The kind that has sold TWO is the same as one.

HAhAHAHAHA

thebigjimsho
05-08-13, 03:47 PM
wut.

----------

I was being facetious. I sold my wrecked '04 last year and my mint '09 last week...

Koooop
05-09-13, 02:45 PM
Another Schmuck here, I needed a tow vehicle so a TBSS was my choice.

carterjackson2
05-09-13, 04:50 PM
Just do what I did (living in Minnesota). Hummer H3 Alpha for the winter, and save the V for the two weeks of summer we get every year.