: Cadillac Challenge Round 4 coming up! (Streets of Willow)

Dr. Design
05-07-13, 05:29 PM
Another race weekend is quickly approaching. We have several D3 customer cars that we will be supporting at the racetrack. For those of you that are coming for the first time. Please make sure you pit with all the other Cadillacs. This will make it much easier for our technicians to service any vehicle if required. We look forward to seeing you all out there. We will be bringing one of our ATS vehicles for a shakedown run :thumbsup:.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/466129_444613995622404_1301549364_o.jpg

For more information about the event or series, please visit www.cadillacrace.com.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

kmb32687
05-07-13, 05:57 PM
Aww man! I wish I could come. Too far away.

Dr. Design
05-07-13, 07:26 PM
Yeah that would be a bit of a drive. If your are in NY, you can always hook up with ctsvracing.com and Alan. He does a ton of track events out on the east coast and can certainly keep you company at the track.

Thanks,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Aww man! I wish I could come. Too far away.

kmb32687
05-07-13, 08:12 PM
Yeah that would be a bit of a drive. If your are in NY, you can always hook up with ctsvracing.com and Alan. He does a ton of track events out on the east coast and can certainly keep you company at the track.

Thanks,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Great! I'll contact them.

P.S. I want your coilovers so bad. lol

Dr. Design
05-07-13, 09:10 PM
We are actually going to be trying some new spring rates and valving combinations at the track this weekend with the coilover system.

We will keep you posted.

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Great! I'll contact them.

P.S. I want your coilovers so bad. lol