: New Error - Service: Driver Assist System

katz
05-06-13, 12:51 PM
Anybody else gotten this error?
Appeared first to my service tech ironically, who said they reprogrammed the power steering module - as on my invoice, but of course continues to appear same day I bring the car home.
I really hate this car, nothing but trouble from the beginning.
In shop 4 weeks over only 4 months - ridiculous.

Wondering if this latest error is serious or not? - worth being without my car AGAIN for another repeating problem that probably will not get fixed anyway

Hoosier Daddy
05-06-13, 02:54 PM
That sucks, but that's what lemon laws are for. There are lemons of all car models. Sounds like you got unlucky. I had a new Dodge that never had a single problem and a new Honda that was a problem magnet. Go figure. I hope you have bettter than average luck with your next car.

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-09-13, 09:57 AM
Anybody else gotten this error?
Appeared first to my service tech ironically, who said they reprogrammed the power steering module - as on my invoice, but of course continues to appear same day I bring the car home.
I really hate this car, nothing but trouble from the beginning.
In shop 4 weeks over only 4 months - ridiculous.

Wondering if this latest error is serious or not? - worth being without my car AGAIN for another repeating problem that probably will not get fixed anyway

Hello katz,

I am sorry you are experiencing so many issues with your vehicle. If you private message me with your concerns you have with your vehicle in addition to your contact information, VIN, current mileage and dealership name and location I am more than happy to assist you and look further into these concerns for you.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service