: Cue ??

ELUSIVE
05-05-13, 07:20 PM
Is the CUE going to be in the new Escalade?
I have yet to read a single positive thing about the CUE system. I'm started to get worried...
Today's read was certainly one of the funnier:

June 2013 Car & Driver - ATS 3.6 vs Lexus IS350 vs BMW 335i

"And our blood pressure will skyrocket if we dwell on it too much, but with every encounter, CUE - Cadillac's touch-screen infotainment system -- climbs higher on our list of unforgivable automotive sins."

"Nothing is as excellent as the chassis; CUE is as excellent as herpes."

LOL

Did Cadillac not do any user studies on this thing?

K9Caddy
05-06-13, 09:13 AM
I've been reading the same all over... Not looking good for CUE. The concept sounds really nice, but that seems to be about it.

MrHolland
05-06-13, 09:22 AM
Ford went through the same thing when they debuted their system. Hopefully it turns out its nothing more than a new system and people just have to get accustomed to using it. Me personally, I wouldn't pass judgement on it until I spent some time with it.

ELUSIVE
05-06-13, 10:33 AM
I'm kind of in the same boat myself MrHolland. In fact, the reverse psychology in my head makes me want to like it the more bad press I hear about it.

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-12-13, 04:39 PM
ELUSIVE,
I checked the information we have available to us on the 2014 Escalade and Escalade ESV and do not see that there are plans to have CUE either standard or available on this model. If this is a concern, be sure to speak with your dealership at the time of order to make sure the options you want (or don't want) are(n't) included.
Regards,
Sarah
Cadillac Customer Care