Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Greetings All

1K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Random84 
#1 ·
Because of a glitch in the dealer ordering process I believe I have the last 2013 CTS-V wagon built (Glacier Blue Metalic, polished wheels, sunroof) in fact it may be the last ever CTS-V wagon ever built.

I was talking to a dealer about ordering the car on April 13 and at that time he was using his ordering system to price the car, turns out he accidently ordered the car, either he or I knew that he had ordered . I did not like his price and went to another store in the same group different town and ordered at a much better price. Four days later the store with the better price told me the model run was finished and they were building no more 2013 CTS-V wagons.

I asked the store with the good price to search the country for one similar and I would pay to ship it. In the mean time I went online to and just out of chance looked for cars in Alabama. Well, there it was on the store's website that had accedently ordered it originaly. Since the two stores are part of the same dealer I got the car for the lower price. Waiting now for delivery from the factory.

Thought some folks would get a kick out of the story. Am gonna check with GM and see if this car was, in fact, the last car down the line.

2014 CTS-V will have the V6, Twin turbo, 430 HP motor and there will be no wagon. I have heard from the dealer and numerous car magazine reports. Can anyone confirm?

See less See more
#2 ·
Congrats on your order. your info is incorrect, however.

A) Cadillac has confirmed they are producing a limited run of 2014 Vs, sedan, wagon, coupe, based on the 2G(current) bodystyle. Ordering has not yet started for this run but likely will shortly.

B) the 2014 3.6 TT you refer to is not a CTS-V. It is called the V-Sport and is based on the new body style. You can view its page right now on the Cadillac web site and in fact, it already has its own discussion forum on this site.

I'm pretty certain that GM will own the last V wagon down the line.

#5 ·
I guarantee that you will love the wagon, even if it's an automatic. What more can you ask for: powerful, fun, versatile, room for five and some of their gear. The only thing "wrong" with it is the mileage, and the mileage is entirely in line with its engine and gearing.

I love my wagon.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.