: Sprucing up

Rooney10
05-05-13, 01:48 AM
Hi guys, first time poster here. I have an '07 EXT, and I was wondering aside from rims, anyways to update my truck. I was thinking of getting a deeper tint on the windows to start with. But I was wondering what you guys have done to update the look on yours. Thank you in advance!

MrHolland
05-05-13, 10:49 AM
Welcome to the forum. Lots of good people and info here. Enjoy your stay!!

Singh G
05-05-13, 12:18 PM
Tint is a great place to start. Giving it a good cleaning inside and out has been a fav of mine to make my ride stand out.

People have done platinum front and rear conversions. I like the rear, but not the front so much for the simple reason that I can see using my tow hooks.

What color is yours? Post up some pics for additional ideas.

ELUSIVE
05-05-13, 06:13 PM
Welcome to the forum. Lots of people do lots of things. Some things I've done to spruce mine up:

New 24" wheels and tires
Full Window Tint
Full Weathertech Digitalfit Floormats (1st, 2nd, and 3rd row)
GM Clear Tail Lights
GM Clear 3rd Brake Light - (Modified for full width LEDs)
GM Chrome Tow Hooks
GM Exhaust Tip
GM 2012 Ebony/Black Center Console/Armrest
Full Interior LED Lights
Full Exterior LED Lights (DRL, parking, Fog, Turn signals, mirrors, backup, license plate)
Xpel Yellow Fog Light Covers
Yakima RailGrab Rack System

Damndirtyape
05-06-13, 11:35 AM
Rims are a good start, tint, a tasteful grille. LED conversion was high on my list. I've done all the lights on my truck except for the DRL and tails, really makes a huge difference, especially the interior.

blackex
05-06-13, 12:33 PM
Rims, Tint, look into different style grills. Thats really all i've done to add to the look.

texas1
05-06-13, 10:00 PM
supercharger that would bee fun suade headliner