: Turn signal issues 2010 SRX

mckeever3297
05-04-13, 03:22 PM
Just wanted to post my findings. I drove my 2010 SRX this morning and both right and left turn signals were flashing quickly like bulbs were out. It told me to check the front left and right rear bulbs and sure enough they were out. I found it hard to believe that I lost two bulbs on different sides at the same time but decided to try replacing the rear one. It didn't change anything. I also noticed the side marker on the driver side was also not working. The owners manual said nothing about turn signal or brake light fuses. After doing some research I found another person with a similar problem and the dealer told him to replace the BCM7 fuse. I replaced the body control module 7 fuse and everything is back working again. I hope this helps someone else out.

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-05-13, 03:59 PM
Just wanted to post my findings. I drove my 2010 SRX this morning and both right and left turn signals were flashing quickly like bulbs were out. It told me to check the front left and right rear bulbs and sure enough they were out. I found it hard to believe that I lost two bulbs on different sides at the same time but decided to try replacing the rear one. It didn't change anything. I also noticed the side marker on the driver side was also not working. The owners manual said nothing about turn signal or brake light fuses. After doing some research I found another person with a similar problem and the dealer told him to replace the BCM7 fuse. I replaced the body control module 7 fuse and everything is back working again. I hope this helps someone else out.

Hello mckeever3297,

I am happy to hear you were able to replace the BCM7 on your own and fix this issue. Glad everything is working again for you. Thanks for posting your knowledge regarding this issue to this forum. I am sure the other community members appreciate it!

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service