: Looking for a thermal bowl vent valve

05-03-13, 03:08 PM
Hi, I have a 1988 Fleetwood Brougham, I am looking for a thermal bowl vent valve for it. This goes in line between the carb. bowl vent hose, and the vapor canister. Any ideas where I can find one?? Evidently, they have been declared obsolete, and are no longer made.

05-03-13, 05:50 PM
Wrong forum. Your Brougham is RWD. A mod will move your thread for you.

05-03-13, 08:39 PM