Tinted Tail And Fog Lights
Painted Headlights
Strut Grille
LockPick

Thanks

Wheels are nice, asanti is in my city i may have to go check em out

shore
05-02-13, 08:07 PM
That looks really good but I'm not feeling the grille.

36dbldz
05-03-13, 12:11 PM
You got those rims from the Instagram contest? I had asked you about the headlights after you posted a pic of your ride. That's what's up

Caddy2489
05-03-13, 02:32 PM
You got those rims from the Instagram contest? I had asked you about the headlights after you posted a pic of your ride. That's what's up

No didn't win or even enter the rims contest just the contest for the Asanti badge

Hemmissey
05-03-13, 11:24 PM
Looks good!! How hard was it to take apart the headlamps?

BEarle
05-04-13, 09:12 AM
Your from the Boston area I see? Eastside motoring? That place sucks totally screwed up my car....your truck looks nice though

Caddy2489
05-06-13, 12:25 PM
Looks good!! How hard was it to take apart the headlamps?

My body shop did them and he said came apart real smooth using heat lamps and heat gun

----------

Your from the Boston area I see? Eastside motoring? That place sucks totally screwed up my car....your truck looks nice though

Really what happened I've had nothing but awesome service and everyone else I know loves them

BEarle
05-06-13, 01:20 PM
Installed wheels on my old truck and the wheel came off 15 minutes later while I was driving and before that they screwed up on my HIDs and did horrible paint work. I go to the old Eastside owners new place, Royal Rim and Tire on Mass Ave in Arlington. Nothing but good luck with that place, he has been doing it since the late 90s and sold Eastside back in 2007 to the new owner who doesn't know his ass from his elbow. But anyways, I like your truck....I wanted to paint the inside of my headlights white but it's very hard to take the headlight apart.

Caddy2489
05-06-13, 02:39 PM
Installed wheels on my old truck and the wheel came off 15 minutes later while I was driving and before that they screwed up on my HIDs and did horrible paint work. I go to the old Eastside owners new place, Royal Rim and Tire on Mass Ave in Arlington. Nothing but good luck with that place, he has been doing it since the late 90s and sold Eastside back in 2007 to the new owner who doesn't know his ass from his elbow. But anyways, I like your truck....I wanted to paint the inside of my headlights white but it's very hard to take the headlight apart.

Interesting never knew that the business was sold ill have to check out that shop for any future things thanks for the heads up ... Factory collision repair in Weymouth did the headlights ... was about $500

shore
05-06-13, 03:12 PM
You paid $500 for someone to split your lenses and shoot some black paint on? You mind sharing with the class how much those wheels/tires installed was?

I'll sit down 1st.

I'm just screwin with ya, I actually really like that mod. I'm considering doing that myself. I think some HD wrinkle black will cover that chrome and look perfect. The only thing that stops me is once you start going black...you keep finding other parts to black out.

BEarle
05-06-13, 05:51 PM
My buddy told me that the most difficult headlights to take apart are the escalade and the dodge challenger

MrHolland
05-06-13, 11:30 PM
I'm just screwin with ya, I actually really like that mod. I'm considering doing that myself. I think some HD wrinkle black will cover that chrome and look perfect. The only thing that stops me is once you start going black...you keep finding other parts to black out.
I would definitely recommend getting with Soulsea for any headlamp questions or ideas you may have, he is our resident expert when it comes to lighting!!!

Caddy2489
05-07-13, 02:15 AM
You paid $500 for someone to split your lenses and shoot some black paint on? You mind sharing with the class how much those wheels/tires installed was?

I'll sit down 1st.

Well my door was clipped and was told about this shop that would be willing to take apart and paint my headlights so when I got in the accident I figured why not kill 2 birds with one stone bring it to the shop for the door repair and also get headlights painted so no price was actually decided upon so when I picked it up the total was 500 not gonna complain they look amazing ... the tires mounted balanced sensors was 1628 for 305 35 24 toyo proxy st 2 rims I picked up on ebay for 2600 shipped asanti 143 gloss face matte black lip

Alpha.Romeo
05-07-13, 10:41 AM
Hi

Its a really nice truck...
Did you have any problems with your wheels?
Other guys inhere had told that they didn't fit correctly so that they rubbed on the liner...

Nice headlights...

MrHolland
05-07-13, 11:00 AM
Anything larger than the factory usually rubs. My factory rims rubbed when I first purchased it and it was right out of the showroom. Rubbing the liners aren't as big of an issue as rubbing the steps.

Caddy2489
05-07-13, 03:56 PM
Hi

Its a really nice truck...
Did you have any problems with your wheels?
Other guys inhere had told that they didn't fit correctly so that they rubbed on the liner...

Nice headlights...

Thanks

They do rub a lil when the wheel is all the way cut but its really slight the hardest thing to do is like back up into a spot because you have to cut the wheel a few times so that you dont hear the rub. its so slight that that it is worth it

Caddy2489
05-16-13, 08:52 AM
Just made the rims the lip engraved style what you think
http://i40.tinypic.com/9tpnkg.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/35a1zpd.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/63sheb.jpg

Hemmissey
05-16-13, 11:12 AM
I liked it better without the wording on the lips. It kinda takes away they overall look of the wheels IMO. But I love the whole theme of the car! :thumbs up: is that really engraved or decal?

BEarle
05-16-13, 11:12 AM
Nice! I look forward to seeing that truck around the Boston area. Believe it or not there's not that many custom escalades around the Boston area. There are more custom Ranges than Escalades.

Caddy2489
05-17-13, 09:59 AM
Decal From My Vinyl Guy $50 For 6 Sets ... Beats Like the $7k Asanti Would Charge lol

BEarle
05-17-13, 10:49 AM
You going to do a suspension on this?

Caddy2489
05-18-13, 07:02 PM
You going to do a suspension on this?

Everyone at the shop is suggesting I drop it a few inches but I don't want it to ride like shit and I dont mind the way it sits now

BEarle
05-18-13, 09:14 PM
Don't if I were you, I did mine and it looks unbelievable but rides like shit ESP with the 24s. I keep telling myself I'm going to raise it back up but every time I look at it I can't do it lol.

sdgc
05-19-13, 12:13 AM
Looks awesome the way it is! Nice deeeeeeeeeep dish. Defiantly ready for a brake kit! I would do that over suspension IMO

Caddy2489
05-19-13, 10:48 AM
Looks awesome the way it is! Nice deeeeeeeeeep dish. Defiantly ready for a brake kit! I would do that over suspension IMO

Thank you ... brembo break kit is next on the list

Pillow
05-19-13, 11:28 PM
Very nicely modded. The chrome and black work together very well - classy... Not murdered out, which is too easy and not attractive IMO.

I'm 50/50 on the lip stickers... Sick at first, but yet a little over the top. IDK.

Nice work all around though!

Caddy2489
05-20-13, 11:29 AM
Very nicely modded. The chrome and black work together very well - classy... Not murdered out, which is too easy and not attractive IMO.

I'm 50/50 on the lip stickers... Sick at first, but yet a little over the top. IDK.

Nice work all around though!

Thank You Sir

ELUSIVE
05-20-13, 11:33 AM
Great looking truck!