: Looking to buy a tune.. Need some recommendations please..

SJ-KY
05-02-13, 01:05 PM
Hey guys just picked up a 11 cts-v coupe auto. I just ordered an air-raid CAI and a Metco 2.50 upper with their idler they recommend. I think im gonna leave the factory manifolds on for now and build a exhaust with an X-pipe to the stock muffler section. That being said with your alls experience who do you guys recommend for tuning that has good customer service and knows what there doing that can get the tune pretty close with the auto? I will probably spray the car as well in a few months so if there is some one that can do dual maps with less timing in it that would be awesome as well. Im ready to pull the trigger ASAP since I have a race id like to attend next weekend the 11th.. Any help would be great! Thanks

qictrk
05-02-13, 06:33 PM
Where are you located? Cecil...........

SJ-KY
05-02-13, 09:06 PM
Kentucky

2013CTSV
05-02-13, 09:46 PM
I have the same question except im a manual and am located on Long Island.

V locity
05-02-13, 11:39 PM
give these guys a call,

http://www.cincyspeed.com

Darnell
05-03-13, 12:59 AM
Kentucky

Have Dynospeed in Memphis tune your car. My car with a similar setup and a 70 shot made 623.

civicx98
05-04-13, 03:10 AM
Where in KY? I'm in Louisville and can point you in a direction.

SJ-KY
05-04-13, 11:48 AM
Thanks for the reply guys I appreciate it... I actually just moved from louisville last fall. I live in the eastern ky area now near Pikeville,ky but I've heard a lot a great reveiws about wait4me's Maps and he seems knowledgable about these platforms and seems to know exactly what i want so im going give them a shot.

thebigjimsho
05-06-13, 11:52 AM
Great area. I've got friends in Morehead and have driven many of the roads from Flemingsburg down to Williamson and even Pikeville...

oneman42
05-06-13, 02:34 PM
I have a manual too, is there any benefit for us from a tune, or we need at least a cold air intake?

Sorry, I forgot to mention W4MPerformance, Jess is a very good guy, just make sure you take your time, he is a busy person. Sometimes you have to call many times before he picks up the phone but eventually he will.
TIA,
George

SJ-KY
05-06-13, 03:46 PM
Great area. I've got friends in Morehead and have driven many of the roads from Flemingsburg down to Williamson and even Pikeville...
Yeah man I actually live around Williamson small world. I ususally just say Pikeville since most have never heard of Williamson...lol..