: I know this has been covered before, but...

dm16raiders
05-01-13, 11:43 PM
Just noticed one of my license plate lights has went out. After looking on what kind of bulb to get I saw threads about an entire LED swap, including license plate, lights under door, and most interior lights. If anyone can provide reviews and suggestions on this it would be much appreciated such as best brand, links, pictures etc. Thanks -DM

gohawks63
05-02-13, 07:29 AM
Just noticed one of my license plate lights has went out. After looking on what kind of bulb to get I saw threads about an entire LED swap, including license plate, lights under door, and most interior lights. If anyone can provide reviews and suggestions on this it would be much appreciated such as best brand, links, pictures etc. Thanks -DM

I swapped out the interior and license plate lights with LEDs. For the life of me I don't know the brand as the guy who tinted my windows swapped them out.

I like them, they are brighter and whiter (as LEDs are) as opposed to the softer and yellower glow. I only mention it because it's very noticeable at night.

I like them though.

arw1510
05-02-13, 10:38 AM
I don't know whats going on lately, but like 5 threads about led lights, all of which have been covered before have been posted in the past week. Its easy enough to do a search. but no matter what, the led wedge bulbs are so cheap no matter where you go it doesn't matter, if something happens just replace them again

C "T" ess
05-02-13, 11:10 AM
I got mine on ebay, they were inexpensive and I originally had them on my 2010 and then moved them to my 2012 and they are doing fine. I changed every bulb in the car including trunk and glove box. Make sure you get SMD's I think that's what they are called. They last a lot longer. The only thing to be aware of is polarity. They will only work if you plug them in correctly. The good thing if you put them in and they don't work, just turn the bulb 180 degrees and plug them in again and they will work fine.