: 2005 ext cd player question!!!

Silent_Assasin
05-01-13, 11:07 AM
Hey guys, i just had a question regarding my in dash cd player! I do not have the navigation so its just the stock cd/tape player! It worked perfectly fine until today i got in ejected a cd and tried sticking another cd in and it will not take the cd anymore!...my 6 disc cd player works just fine and my cd player DID work just fine but now its acting like it wont suck the cd in.....is this a common problem and is there any fix for this?...... Thanks

the cadillac man
05-01-13, 12:07 PM
Hey guys, i just had a question regarding my in dash cd player! I do not have the navigation so its just the stock cd/tape player! It worked perfectly fine until today i got in ejected a cd and tried sticking another cd in and it will not take the cd anymore!...my 6 disc cd player works just fine and my cd player DID work just fine but now its acting like it wont suck the cd in.....is this a common problem and is there any fix for this?...... Thanks

The easy way is to replace the radio I have my cd/cass radio from the time I got the nav radio if you want it(make me a offer)

Silent_Assasin
05-01-13, 03:51 PM
The easy way is to replace the radio I have my cd/cass radio from the time I got the nav radio if you want it(make me a offer) is yours out of a 03? are those the same exact radio?....and how much would it cost to replace with a used one?

the cadillac man
05-01-13, 04:58 PM
is yours out of a 03? are those the same exact radio?....and how much would it cost to replace with a used one?

It is out of a 03(but will work in a 03-06) and it is the same radio
I think they aren't cheap I will take 100 for it(not including shipping) but if you want it name who you want me to ship it with and where(in a pm of course) and I will get the total cost

Silent_Assasin
05-01-13, 05:41 PM
It is out of a 03(but will work in a 03-06) and it is the same radio
I think they aren't cheap I will take 100 for it(not including shipping) but if you want it name who you want me to ship it with and where(in a pm of course) and I will get the total cost Okay sounds good, let me do some digging around and see what I can find and i will let you know! i appreciate the response!...