: 2011 srx warranty details

Aggieinohio
04-30-13, 11:10 PM
Just trying to understand what warranty I have remaining on a 2011 srx that I just purchased with 19000 miles currently. Are there any services such as oil changes or scheduled maintenance that should be included? How to I register the vehicle with Cadillac to receive info on recalls etc?

adamjeeps
04-30-13, 11:34 PM
Just trying to understand what warranty I have remaining on a 2011 srx that I just purchased with 19000 miles currently. Are there any services such as oil changes or scheduled maintenance that should be included? How to I register the vehicle with Cadillac to receive info on recalls etc?

You have a four year (from original in service date) or 50,000 mile (plus the miles on odometer before originally titled)bumper to bumper and fully transferable maintenance plan that covers scheduled oil changes, tire rotations and filter replacements.

You have a five year or 100,000 mile powertrain warranty.

I think federal emission warranty is eight years 80,000 miles.

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-03-13, 11:13 PM

Hello Aggieinohio,

If you private message me with your VIN I am able to research your warranty question and answer that for you. We can stay connected through the private message where I can answer additional questions for you.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service