: I am coming back guys!! Ordering a 2014 V Coupe!! Can't wait!!

GM-4-LIFE
04-30-13, 01:13 PM
I hope you guys didn't forget about me. Last August, I traded in my 2011 black diamond edition V Coupe for a 2013 Chevy Volt. Dont get me wrong, the Volt is a great car for what it is.

My wife will be taking the Volt as her everyday driver and I will be ordering a 2014 black diamond V Coupe exactly the way I want it. Nobody has a 2013 V Coupe built to my specs.

I am very excited to say the least! I have missed my V Coupe a lot!

Just letting you guys know that I will be back very soon!!

Trapspeed
04-30-13, 01:16 PM
Outstanding! Did you ever really leave?? :) Congrats on the new ride.

neuronbob
04-30-13, 01:19 PM
Congrats. If I recall correctly, this will be your third V. Glad things are going better for you, I remember when you had to (painfully) give up your last V.

GM-4-LIFE
04-30-13, 01:19 PM
No, I never quite left! I have had quite a few V Series cars.

2006 CTS-V
2007 STS-V
2009 CTS-V
2010 CTS-V
2011 CTS-V Coupe
2014 CTS-V Coupe ordering any day now!!

neuronbob
04-30-13, 01:20 PM
I meant your third 2G V, but I'm wrong, it'll be your fourth. Oops!

Kluch
04-30-13, 03:02 PM
Welcome back! I myself just traded in my 2011 V coupe on a 2013. And because of YOU I had James Quinn's contact info in my phone for 2 years. And 2 weeks ago I drove home 650 miles with my car:

Radiant silver/ebony
Manual
Recaro's
Suede wheel/shifter
Red calipers
Graphite wheels
No roof
No wood

Dealing with him was an awesome experience and I told him who referred me. Thanks. Good to be back in a V.

Trapspeed
04-30-13, 03:24 PM
No, I never quite left! I have had quite a few V Series cars.

2006 CTS-V
2007 STS-V
2009 CTS-V
2010 CTS-V
2011 CTS-V Coupe
2014 CTS-V Coupe ordering any day now!!

Daaaaaamn!!!! Good stuff.

USAFRET
04-30-13, 03:35 PM
That's the same combo I have, wife has a 2012 Volt and I just picked up a 2011 A6 V coupe that only had 4206 miles on it. Like new for a fraction of the cost. Both of our cars are CRM.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/AFVETTE/2012%20Volt/91177c1e.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v82/AFVETTE/CTS-V/file_zps0ab8639b.jpg

We have two of GM's best vehicles, both technological knockouts and both a ball to drive.

GM-4-LIFE
04-30-13, 04:19 PM
Kluch,

CONGRATS! I was talking to James a few days ago and he told me all about you and your buying experience. Glad I was able to get you in touch with him. Naturally, I am going to get my V Coupe from him. He is the best in the biz! I can't wait to get back into a V.

USAFRET,

Right now, we have a black 2013 Volt, a black ice 2013 Premium Escalade ESV (which we just took delivery of on April 21) and will be adding the black diamond V Coupe to our GM fleet as soon as possible. I think in the last year, we have gone through 5 new GM vehicles.

The Volt really is an amazing car. Cheap lease payment and saves us TONS of cash in gas. My wife told me last week that she knows I miss my V Coupe and to do whatever I want and that she wants me to be happy with the car I drive. She said she could see how sad I was everytime I saw someone in a V Coupe drive by. I couldn't ask for a better wife! Man, I love her!!!

USAFRET
04-30-13, 04:44 PM
Kluch,

CONGRATS! I was talking to James a few days ago and he told me all about you and your buying experience. Glad I was able to get you in touch with him. Naturally, I am going to get my V Coupe from him. He is the best in the biz! I can't wait to get back into a V.

USAFRET,

Right now, we have a black 2013 Volt, a black ice 2013 Premium Escalade ESV (which we just took delivery of on April 21) and will be adding the black diamond V Coupe to our GM fleet as soon as possible. I think in the last year, we have gone through 5 new GM vehicles.

The Volt really is an amazing car. Cheap lease payment and saves us TONS of cash in gas. My wife told me last week that she knows I miss my V Coupe and to do whatever I want and that she wants me to be happy with the car I drive. She said she could see how sad I was everytime I saw someone in a V Coupe drive by. I couldn't ask for a better wife! Man, I love her!!!

We have good wives, my last performance car was 2007 Z06 that I loved, by a bad knee forced me to trade it in. So when I started looking for a easy to get in/out automatic GM performance car she supported me as well.

My A6 V coupe is a blast to drive and it's one of the cars I can drive with the widows down and not get beaten to death by the air hammer.

GM-4-LIFE
04-30-13, 05:00 PM
We have good wives, my last performance car was 2007 Z06 that I loved, by a bad knee forced me to trade it in. So when I started looking for a easy to get in/out automatic GM performance car she supported me as well.

My A6 V coupe is a blast to drive and it's one of the cars I can drive with the widows down and not get beaten to death by the air hammer.

Not many wives are like ours at all! The Volt is notorious for wind buffeting with the front windows down. You have to kind of match up the windows in a certain up or down position to get it not be deafening. It truly is terrible. I hope they fix it on the next gen Volt. I remember the V Coupe was awesome with the windows down. It was a perfect amount of wind and no buffeting.

I may end up getting a 2013 V Coupe. I am looking daily for one on a dealer lot built how I want. I may be back in a V Coupe sooner than I expected. I have no problem getting a 2013 over a 2014 as there were no changes on the 2014s.

Mongopush
04-30-13, 08:54 PM
Congrats, nothing like getting a brand new unmolested car . My used 2010 is nice, but I will never know what all has been done to it before it was mine . Your lucky your wife even recognizes a CTS-V coupe , mine still doesn't fully understand what a V is .I start talking HP and torque and she just yawns .

GM-4-LIFE
05-01-13, 01:32 AM
Congrats, nothing like getting a brand new unmolested car . My used 2010 is nice, but I will never know what all has been done to it before it was mine . Your lucky your wife even recognizes a CTS-V coupe , mine still doesn't fully understand what a V is .I start talking HP and torque and she just yawns .

My wife doesn't usually know one car from the next, however everyone that sees the V Coupe is blown away by the amazing look of it. Cadillac really hit a home run with the V Coupe's design! It is by far my favorite GM vehicle out of the 30+ I have had since 2000.

Moparman4444
05-01-13, 02:54 AM
As long as the 2014 V coupe doesnt have the sedans front grill global design, you are good. I was under the impression that the V coupe was dead in 2013. Glad to hear GM decided to continue the sexy coupe.

neuronbob
05-01-13, 06:08 AM
As long as the 2014 V coupe doesnt have the sedans front grill global design, you are good. I was under the impression that the V coupe was dead in 2013. Glad to hear GM decided to continue the sexy coupe.

The 14 coupe is exactly the same as the 13, so no grille change.

thebigjimsho
05-01-13, 07:48 AM
Daaaaaamn!!!! Good stuff.

Sorry, I can't be a car whore. hahaha

Trapspeed
05-01-13, 09:11 AM
That's more like a car pimp selling his "whores".

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-05-13, 07:13 PM
My wife doesn't usually know one car from the next, however everyone that sees the V Coupe is blown away by the amazing look of it. Cadillac really hit a home run with the V Coupe's design! It is by far my favorite GM vehicle out of the 30+ I have had since 2000.

Hello CTS-V-TWIN,

I am so thrilled to hear you are blown away by the amazing look of the V Coupe! We love hearing about a product praise from a customer. Wow, out of all the General Motor's vehicles you have owned to say this is your favorite out of all of them definitely means Cadillac is doing something right!

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

Karch
05-09-13, 06:03 PM
SG- Glad to hear you are coming back!

I finally got my TG sedan, no sunroof, black recaros....like your 2010. Took me quite a while, but loving it. You may have seen me around in SFV.

shchow
05-09-13, 06:46 PM
Congrats!
I will be ordering my 2nd V...phantom gray metallic!

GM-4-LIFE
05-09-13, 11:02 PM
Karch,

Glad you got the car you were looking for, congrats!! I rarely see any Vs in L.A., which is another reason
why I want another V. Right now I am searching for an already built 2013 unit, but there is nothing out there built exactly how I want. Right now I am kind of stuck!

shchow,

I didn't know there was such a color as phantom gray metallic. Is this a new color or a color I am not aware of? Do you mean Thundergray metallic?

Jinx
05-09-13, 11:19 PM
Phantom Gray Metallic is new for 2014. Thunder Gray Chromaflair is no more.

GM-4-LIFE
05-09-13, 11:56 PM
Phantom Gray Metallic is new for 2014. Thunder Gray Chromaflair is no more.

I remember reading that! I would like to see it in person and maybe order that instead of the black raven or black diamond I have been torn between.

Thanks for the info!

Jinx
05-10-13, 02:44 AM
Don't forget Majestic Plum Metallic.

hlantin
05-10-13, 11:28 AM
welcome back!

shchow
05-10-13, 11:43 AM
I saw sample of the Phantom Gray at the dealer.
Much darker than Thunder Gray.
TG has bluish tones.
PG has black tones.

I've always had black cars.
Figured I'd try something different :)

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-10-13, 07:36 PM
I saw sample of the Phantom Gray at the dealer.
Much darker than Thunder Gray.
TG has bluish tones.
PG has black tones.

I've always had black cars.
Figured I'd try something different :)

Hello shchow,

Congrats on ordering your second V! I hear great things from people who drive a V; and I can tell from everyone on this forum, you are all lover's of them! Phantom Gray Metallic sounds like an awesome color, especially if you want to change it up from black. Can't wait to hear back from you and other people on this forum when they have their new vehicles!

Regards,

Laura M.

SARDEANIE
05-11-13, 06:48 PM
CTS-V Twin, you get a timeline from your dealer as to order dates and delivery dates for the '14? I so want to order a new V. I missed out on Stealth Blue but am hopeful of the new colors coming out. I'll be reaching out to a dealer soon. Thanks and congrats!

GM-4-LIFE
05-11-13, 07:57 PM
CTS-V Twin, you get a timeline from your dealer as to order dates and delivery dates for the '14? I so want to order a new V. I missed out on Stealth Blue but am hopeful of the new colors coming out. I'll be reaching out to a dealer soon. Thanks and congrats!

I believe 2014 ordering begins on June 10 with delivery depending on where you live, but in most cases a very late July to mid August is the earliest we will see them. It also depends on your dealer's allocations as well and when the order is accepted by GM. 6-8 weeks at the minimum from the time the order is placed before you see the car. My past experience with ordering cars is a two month timeframe before you see the car.

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-12-13, 02:58 PM
Hi All,

The 2014 V Coupe is going to be an awesome vehicle! Production for the vehicle is tentatively scheduled to start mid-June. The dealer and customer order to dealer lot is approximately 6-12 weeks. Variables that may affect timing include: Availability of Vehicle Options- as some are designated as late availability, Transport Distance, and Production Sequencing (Order of Build). The customer can check with the Dealer for specific timing. I hope you are all excited to see the new Coupe, part of the V-Series!

Regards,

Laura M.