Cadillac Owners Forum banner

paddle shifter install question

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  RaVeNous 
#1 ·
Recieved my paddles today from Vitesse, the install sheet they sent me was for 2010-2011 Camaro, is the install procedure the same for the V ?
was thinking maybe they sent wrong ones. no b/s or invoice with a part number.

#6 ·
Yep, the trick is just being careful and not breaking the stock tabs. They are very delicate plastic pieces unfortunately. Keep a very fine flat head in the car for removing them or adjusting.

I had some foam, no slip mat for too drawers and other stuff, similar to what to use to keep your phone from slipping off a dashboard. I just cut it to fit and use that. They operate perfectly. I can even use my pinky fingers. I feel like they give you a lot more flexibility with activating the buttons, which mean manual mode is more usefull. I particularly like the bottom extension, as I can keep my hands in my lap, and or my arm on the door rest and manually shift more comfortably. Its just quite as fun as rowing gears, but honestly I don't miss it in this class of a car, and like that I'm not forced to be manual when I don't feel like it. Nothing is lost on a luxury oriented GT cruiser.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.