: Wheel clicking even without the 2 piece rotors?

RaVeNous
04-29-13, 03:17 PM
I'm not sure if that is what I'm hearing. It appears that I have the 2 piece rotors up front on my 2011. Driving back from the gym, there is this odd noise, almost like I'm dragging something under the car. Its only while moving. It doesn't seem to be affected by turning, or brake pressure. Nothing is loose or dragging under the car. Its fairly loud inside. When it first started I thought perhaps my drivers side speaker was going out.

----------

The first thing I will try, will be removing the wheel and cleaning to see if that is the issue.

Trapspeed
04-29-13, 04:16 PM
From what you are describing, it is almost exact opposite of the wheel click issue. Did your plastic trim underneath come loose? Take a look at that.

flatrockguy
04-29-13, 04:52 PM
The wheel click only happens when you are turning.

khachikyan
04-29-13, 05:30 PM
The wheel click only happens when you are turning.

I have the problem. Front wheels click- loud when turning. Faster I turn theory rapid it clicks. New owner and member to forum. Just got car a week ago, 4000 miles.

What could this be???

Trapspeed
04-29-13, 06:40 PM
I have the problem. Front wheels click- loud when turning. Faster I turn theory rapid it clicks. New owner and member to forum. Just got car a week ago, 4000 miles.

What could this be???

This is a common problem. What causes it? No one really knows but there is a TSB on it. Take it in for the new lugs and see if that helps.

Cadillac Cust Svc
05-04-13, 02:34 PM
RaVeNous,
Any news since your last post earlier this week?

khachikyan,
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your ownership of an amazing CTS-V! We're sorry that you have a concern with your new vehicle - have you had your dealership take a look into this clicking concern already?

Regards,
Sarah G. (Assisting Laura)
Cadillac Customer Care