: Introduction: Owner of a stock 07 CTS-V in Ohio

TaurusSHO
04-28-13, 03:56 PM
So I thought it was about time I posted something. I've actually owned the car for about a year and a half now and would check the forums here and there for advice, FAQs, etc, but I figured I should get a little more active.

My V is as stock as they come with about 91K miles on it. It was a high mileage car when I bought it, but the PO took good care of it and it was the only V in my modest price range at the time. The V is my daily driver, winter and all. It's the most amazing car I have ever driven and I doubt I will ever fully explore its abilities. I don't really have a budget for mods right now but it's fun to dream.

I am no stranger to domestic performance sedans. I have previously owned a 1994 Ford Taurus SHO (mild mods), a 2000 Buick Regal GS (few more mods), and a 2003 Olds Aurora 4.0 (stock). The V is my first manual transmission car since the SHO and I am not sure if I ever want an automatic again!

Anyway, glad to be here on the forums. Looks like a great community, much like SHOForum and RegalGS.org. Looking forward to getting to know some fellow midwest owners and fans. Take care.

thebigjimsho
04-28-13, 07:30 PM
What kind of goober would come to a Cadillac site with SHO in their name???

robojesus
04-28-13, 08:28 PM
who cares, i'm a big fan of the Aurora's and the V's, and he's had both, so he gets my many.

thebigjimsho
04-28-13, 08:35 PM
Many what?

rand49er
04-28-13, 09:16 PM
Many SHOs.

I've had three. :)

PISNUOFF
04-28-13, 11:02 PM
who cares, i'm a big fan of the Aurora's and the V's, and he's had both, so he gets my many.

thebigjimSHO

SevillianSTS
04-28-13, 11:57 PM
Here is a facebook group we setup for people around Indiana. We are thinking about setting up another meet in Indy this summer / early fall.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/CTSV.Owners.IN/

thebigjimsho
04-29-13, 12:33 AM
Many SHOs.

I've had three. :)

robojesus has many SHOs to give?

ROG
04-29-13, 08:35 AM
Welcome aboard fellow Toledoan !!!