: Phone Not Working with Cue

bollyjack
04-28-13, 11:41 AM
I have a Galaxy Nexus, and I paired my phone with the CUE system in my ATS. But, my issue is, I click "PHONE" on the cue, i dial a number or i call a person through the contact list, but it doesn't make the call. If I initiate the call from my phone, it works, but it doesn't work if i initiate the call through CUE........... WHAT'S UP........

Oh, i'm the new to the forums, love my ATS.

Cadillac Cust Svc
04-28-13, 12:39 PM
I have a Galaxy Nexus, and I paired my phone with the CUE system in my ATS. But, my issue is, I click "PHONE" on the cue, i dial a number or i call a person through the contact list, but it doesn't make the call. If I initiate the call from my phone, it works, but it doesn't work if i initiate the call through CUE........... WHAT'S UP........

Oh, i'm the new to the forums, love my ATS.

Hi bollyjack,

Welcome to the forum! I hope you are enjoying your new ATS so far :) If you contact CUE customer support at 855-428-3669 they should be able to help you with your issue. Hours of Operation: Monday to Friday 8:00am to 10:00pm EST; Saturday 8:00am - 4pm EST. If you need additional help please let me know by private messaging me on this forum.

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service

bollyjack
04-28-13, 07:50 PM
Nevermind, figure it out. Realized that I use Google Voice on my phone and I set it to ask me everytime I make a call if i want to use Google Voice or not. I set that setting off and it worked with the CUE