: Brembo Brakes Replacement Pads

tonelab77
04-27-13, 06:15 PM
My 2007 Esky has Brembo brakes and drilled rotors in the front. It's time to replace the pads but I'm not sure which pads I need or where to get them locally. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

teebo
04-27-13, 06:42 PM
www.tirerack.com

I think tire rack can be a good source to find what you're looking for.I just bought some Brembo pads, and rotors for my car.

tonelab77
04-27-13, 07:06 PM
Do you have brembo brakes in the front on your 2008? If so, what was the part number for the pads? I've been searching for the past 2 hours and cannot find anything related to escalade brembo pad replacement. It's driving me nuts.

wesyder
04-28-13, 01:24 AM
Do you have brembo brakes in the front on your 2008? If so, what was the part number for the pads? I've been searching for the past 2 hours and cannot find anything related to escalade brembo pad replacement. It's driving me nuts.

You may wanna try brembo directly, there should be different kits available for the truck, they should be able to help you identify what you have ,and what pad and also what grade of pad if available

tonelab77
04-28-13, 01:56 AM
The reason why I'm in such a hurry is because I had a road trip planned for tomorrow. Thanks for chiming in though. I appreciate it. Do you think compatible brake pads can be found at local auto parts stores? You're in Eastvale? I'm in Riverside.

wesyder
04-28-13, 10:00 AM
The reason why I'm in such a hurry is because I had a road trip planned for tomorrow. Thanks for chiming in though. I appreciate it. Do you think compatible brake pads can be found at local auto parts stores? You're in Eastvale? I'm in Riverside.

Thats cool finally found someone local to me, if thats a big brake kit it may be kinda difficult, the good thing about aftermarket kits tho is it may take a pad say from like an evo or srt8