: Has anyone tried to custom fit an iPad fingerprint cover onto the CUE

Lawhamel
04-25-13, 05:10 PM
I was thinking this might avoid the constant fingerprints. Anyone? Any advice as to why this is a good or terrible notion? Thanks.

Bertha D Blues
04-25-13, 09:34 PM
Someone last winter custom-cut a cover that was purchased from supplier that was identified in the post. For some reason, the post was deleted. However, my point is that it is possible and it worked for someone.

BMWHATER
04-26-13, 01:10 AM
I would think an anti-glare one would work perfectly.

Dave3283
04-26-13, 08:49 AM
Ever try to putting one on an Ipad? Ended up throwing the covers out....could never get rid I the bubbles.

Stevo Supremo
04-26-13, 09:47 AM
now thats actually not a bad idea.

the best covers out there, and the only ones I'll use are called "ZAGG shields" I've had one on my ipad since I bought it and makes the screen bullet proof and gives it a rubber more responsive texture, best screen cover out there.

BMWHATER
04-26-13, 10:36 AM
now thats actually not a bad idea.

the best covers out there, and the only ones I'll use are called "ZAGG shields" I've had one on my ipad since I bought it and makes the screen bullet proof and gives it a rubber more responsive texture, best screen cover out there.

But are the ZAGG shields anti-glare. The ones I saw are not. If its not anti-glare then it defeats purpose of hiding glare and finger prints.

Stevo Supremo
04-26-13, 11:05 AM
yeah my ipad doesnt show finger prints

rustybear3
04-26-13, 10:25 PM
yeah my ipad doesnt show finger prints

If you try it, let us know what size and whether it works...would love to do this.