: Wagner Perfect Stop Semi-Metallic pads

baabootoo
04-25-13, 04:37 PM
These seem rather new. I got them as front replacements, and will give them a try. Wagner says they are as good or better than the Ferodo pads. Anyone try these yet?

Holtp7
05-30-13, 04:00 PM
These seem rather new. I got them as front replacements, and will give them a try. Wagner says they are as good or better than the Ferodo pads. Anyone try these yet?

I bought the Wagners also because the dealer wanted 450 dollars for the Ferodo pads and they also started blubbering about my rotors needing to be changed, which they were fine. Have been running the Wagners with no problems, they are OE comparable:yup:

baabootoo
06-02-13, 11:19 PM
Yes, a LOT less dust for daily driving too.

Tedboss1
06-03-13, 09:56 AM
Yes, a LOT less dust for daily driving too.

can you post the Wagner pads part numbers and the price you paid?

baabootoo
06-03-13, 11:58 AM
PS1405, but NOT the ceramic ones. They have Perfect Stop ceramic AND semi-metallic. I already have a ceramic set, so I wanted a semi-metallic for hard use like the stockers. Just under $100 for the fronts only.

baabootoo
07-28-13, 12:29 PM
They work great; along with the Centric rotors! I got back from Gingerman Raceway and worked them very hard. I actually colored one caliper "goldish" in the process too. No cracking, fading, or any problems whatsoever with my PSS's. The best thing is that these pads are VERY clean, w/o any dust to speak of for street driving. I will leave these on all the time now.

Snotty Boom Body
07-28-13, 11:41 PM
Thanks for the update
I think I will try these too when the time comes for a new set