: 04/05 V Black interior $500 plus Misc Take Off Parts

Junior1
04-25-13, 12:55 PM
From the Conversion I still have the Full Interior, Glass and Misc Take Off Parts...

Full Black interior - $500 bucks as is/where is. Come and get it. Getting rid of the storage unit and it needs to go ASAP, everything except for the center console - Front & Rear Seats, 4 Door Panels, A & B Pillar trim, Sail panels, Carpeting, Headliner and Rear Deck, plus the full trunk trim.

You can pick it up in NY.

Junior1
04-28-13, 09:59 AM
Interior is sold, just have misc parts left such as windows, airbags and trim items...

Izzmeister
06-06-13, 05:36 PM
Hello, I am looking for this particular trim piece....let me know if u have it....email me at inogales78@gmail.com
The piece is what the center ac vents go snapping in to. It comes down the sides of the radio all the way down to the carpet. The top of the piece is visible form outside the car looking into it from the front glass.

H-town_V
06-06-13, 05:44 PM
Damn if this was in Texas i would scoop it up so fast.

Junior1
06-06-13, 05:48 PM
Hello, I am looking for this particular trim piece....let me know if u have it....email me at inogales78@gmail.com
The piece is what the center ac vents go snapping in to. It comes down the sides of the radio all the way down to the carpet. The top of the piece is visible form outside the car looking into it from the front glass.

Sorry, no good on that. Its being reused...