: Performance Model Features

Dave3283
04-25-13, 09:19 AM
I know the fine print in the brochure says GM reserves the right to make changes.
The Advance Security Package is noted as Standard in the brochure, but my car is missing it.
Same with other Performance owners?

Hoosier Daddy
04-25-13, 10:15 AM
Must be a Canadian thing. Per the US brochure I have, its optional for all collections in the US.

Make sure you blast GM and/or the dealer in the customer satisfaction survey, if they do that in Canada. That's assuming the dealer doesn't retrofit or otherwise compensate you.

I hope its not some weird Canadian regulation. I know Mustang GT buyers were pretty upset last year when some regional regulation caused Ford to pull the grill driving lights from cars shipped to Canada.

BoatHarbour
04-25-13, 11:01 AM
At the time that I bought my Performance model, it was shown as standard equip in the Brochure and optional in the Specs (Canadian Website). After many discussions with "customer service" (who really just wanted to make me go away!), GM agreed to compensate me for the price of the option. My Dealer was great, and even went so far as fitting wheel locks at his cost! Don't give up with GM - they have known about this since Dec 5th last year.

wongluk
04-25-13, 11:47 AM
I ordered my performance model in march... Build date mid May... Not aware of advanced security package... What is it?

Hoosier Daddy
04-25-13, 12:38 PM
I ordered my performance model in march... Build date mid May... Not aware of advanced security package... What is it?
In the US its: Locking fuel door. Wheel locks, Incline/Tilt Sensor. Remote alarm siren with own battery, etc..

Dave3283
04-25-13, 01:01 PM
Same in Canada. I sent email to dealer. Suggested they manage the customers' expectations. Go through a list showing changes to the printed marketing material.

torkibe
04-25-13, 09:42 PM
Does anyone have this available in writing? I'd be curious to see this.

Rongotti
04-27-13, 12:57 AM
I would be curious as well

rchern
04-27-13, 08:05 AM
Does anyone have this available in writing? I'd be curious to see this.It's on Cadillacs website on "Build Your Own". I just checked and it's an available package on least expensive model (2.5L Standard) and the most expensive model (3.6L Premium) so, I'm going to assume it's available on all the other models in between.