: 2008 esv dtc: P2635

Powermall
04-25-13, 06:26 AM
Hey guys, Have a 2008 ESV:

When driving the car was running very lean, the gas tank doesnt seam to be releiving pressure properly. I ran the Tech 2 and pulled one DTC from the FPCM: P2635. I`m thinking its either the emmisions system valve assembly, or the purge valve have gone bad, or possibly both. I searched and couldn`t find much info on this so thought some of you experts here might have some ideas. Neither of these parts is very pricey so I`m considering just replacing them both...any thoughts are appreciated!

Cheers,

Isaac

wwceaton
04-25-13, 07:47 AM
It is neither, it is for the fuel pump circuit A, It is Missing Fuel (Gasoline) or the Fuel Pump or Fuel Pump Control Module.
It sounds like you do not have the correct fuel pressure. You need to check this first. Hope this helps.

Powermall
04-30-13, 12:24 AM
Thanks for the resonse. I have this car in the shop now, and it barely drives at all now. It will idle but rough, when you have it in drive it heaves and lunges and then stops, and the repeats the cycle. The tech 2 read these DTCs:

B1035
P0230
P0449
P069E

Is there anywhere I can get a wiring diagram for the fuel pump circut? I did find a faint one, and wanted to look into C300 (which I presume to be a socket conenction) which the wiring coming from the ECM and EVAP, and Fuel Tank Pressure sensor. Does anyone know the location of this? Thanks for any help.

Cheers,
Isaac