: DIC missing (or hidden?) options?

jph
04-24-13, 08:01 PM
accoring to the owners manual, there should be the following things available, which i do not see when scrolling through them

trip 1 and trip 2.
- i seem to only have one trip counter.

instantaneous fuel economy
fuel used
average speed
timer
speed limit
speed warning
oil pressure
- neither of these setting are available to me when scrolling through the options.

are these options that are only available when a certain optional package gets installed?

J.

rspitler
04-24-13, 08:15 PM
You need to access the options menu in the center screen. There you can turn on or off things to be displayed in the left or right screens

jph
04-25-13, 05:57 PM
You need to access the options menu in the center screen. There you can turn on or off things to be displayed in the left or right screens

thanks! i got most of them now.

"fuel used" and "oil pressure" are not available in the options list for me.

J.

gfxbt
04-26-13, 08:24 AM
Deleted by me because I wrote something stupid.

Sweptwing80
03-17-14, 08:33 PM
Can anyone tell me why I cant select any options other than odometer on the left and right panels of the DIC?
they are all selected in the center window.

Thanx, D

GJB
03-17-14, 08:40 PM
go to settings using the right side of the steering wheel controls and you check the items you want to have visible and they will be available on both sides for you to scroll through and display what you want to see.

jessehell
03-17-14, 09:25 PM
I don't have oil pressure or fuel used either

Sweptwing80
03-17-14, 09:35 PM
Thanks for the quick response GJB, Apparently all I needed to do was start the vehicle! All is well now:-)
The vehicle is very new and I am enjoying the adventure.

D.

GJB
03-17-14, 11:43 PM
Well that would fix it. Enjoy!

PetrolHead
03-18-14, 09:57 AM
Does anyone have fuel used or oil pressure? I don't and would really like oil pressure.

GJB
03-18-14, 10:04 AM
Does anyone have fuel used or oil pressure? I don't and would really like oil pressure.

No to both, closest thing to fuel used is remote link showing gallons remaining.