: Introduction

PavelV8
04-23-13, 03:07 AM
They want me to introduce myself as im new here, so... Hi, im Pavel, im from Czech republic and im new here :D just got my first caddy, 92 Seville STS... theres a lot of work on it, but its still a beautiful car. someone broke the head of gear lever, i have no idea how could this happen... 3/4 of 3rd brake light dont work, and theres probably some hole in exhaust, maybe broken exhaust manifold. but its all gonna be OK... its great honor to be a part of a community of cadillac owners.

Vitaqueen
04-23-13, 04:47 AM
Hi Pavel! Nice to see you here. You will love your Seville. To me they are very different and special. This is a wonderful group of people. They have so much knowledge and they are more than glad to help. Welcome! Happy miles!

MrHolland
04-23-13, 08:28 AM
Welcome to the forum!! Lots of good people and info in here. Enjoy your stay!!

talismandave
04-23-13, 09:40 AM
Welcome Pavel. One of the best things about the forum is our international membership. Thank you for joining and adding to our community! I look forward to hearing more about your Cadillac and it's history abroad.

....and photos, lots of photos!:lol:

:welcome5:

Ranger
04-23-13, 10:19 AM
:welcome:

Might check with Logan at http://www.ledfix.com/. He might be able to help with the brake light.

orconn
04-23-13, 11:45 AM
Welcome!

vincentm
04-23-13, 03:14 PM
4.9L. Good engine.

CadillacLuke24
04-23-13, 07:02 PM
Welcome! :D

EChas3
04-23-13, 09:38 PM
Welcome!

77CDV
04-23-13, 10:39 PM
:welcome: Pavel!

PavelV8
04-24-13, 02:29 AM
WOW, thanks guys, i didnt expect so kind invitation :P its gettin nice to be here. :P im gonna upload some photos right when i got some time to polish him, hes a bit scratched by carwash brushes. and ranger, thanks for tip, but its fine, fortunately here in prague theres quite a lot people who can help me. some people keep sending new and used carparts from USA as well, so it shouldnt be a problem.

But i wanted to ask you, does anyone of you people have any experience with sending stuff to europe?

talismandave
04-24-13, 11:52 AM
If you don't get an answer to that here, go to the Classic Cadillac section and post a thread there. A couple guys up there will help. CadForce 69 for sure, he is in Spain and has responded to similar questions from other European owners.