: Carpet Defect Dilema

jraVegas
04-18-13, 03:05 PM
Newbie, first post. Recently traded in e60 M5 for an '11 6A sedan. Not a single regret, this car is amazing. Only snag is a few interior fit and finish issues, namely the carpet near my left foot which is bulging out of its proper place. I set up an apt with the dealership to get the carpet replaced, but I pulled the plug this morning when it dawned on me how much @$+# they would have to take out. I'm hoping to avoid a bucket of rattles on an otherwise great car.

Any thoughts?

hulksdaddy
04-18-13, 04:02 PM
http://www.amazon.com/3M-Mounting-50-Inch-114-DC/dp/B00004Z4A8

MSS400
04-18-13, 09:32 PM
That's odd. That's the only place my carpet is all bulged out too.

Trapspeed
04-18-13, 09:36 PM
Common issue. Most times, owners address it themselves because the dealer "fix" won't last.

Xaqtly
04-18-13, 11:21 PM
Hey was that you I saw on the 215 this afternoon, a bit after 5? Is yours Crystal Red? It was a newly-purchased but used V sedan, no rear plate yet. I was in the white V wagon.

jraVegas
04-18-13, 11:40 PM
Hey was that you I saw on the 215 this afternoon, a bit after 5? Is yours Crystal Red? It was a newly-purchased but used V sedan, no rear plate yet. I was in the white V wagon.

Everything about that would be correct except Mine is black.

Xaqtly
04-19-13, 12:21 AM
Ah ok I didn't see a black one. Well maybe I'll see you sometime, I believe I have the only white V wagon in Vegas.

the blur
04-19-13, 03:33 AM
Carpet is not too bad. Dodge replaced the head liner on my Charger, and had to remove the windshield in the process.

gjnockie
04-19-13, 11:17 AM
Newbie, first post. Recently traded in e60 M5 for an '11 6A sedan. Not a single regret, this car is amazing. Only snag is a few interior fit and finish issues, namely the carpet near my left foot which is bulging out of its proper place. I set up an apt with the dealership to get the carpet replaced, but I pulled the plug this morning when it dawned on me how much @$+# they would have to take out. I'm hoping to avoid a bucket of rattles on an otherwise great car.

Any thoughts?

My car is 3 weeks old and I had the same issue.
I fixed it myself by using HD Industrial Velcro. It's been a week now and I has not moved. Keeping my fingers crossed.

ArthurJGuy
04-19-13, 07:22 PM

That was me and you were driving like a tool just like you where the last time I saw you in my GTO. I was hoping you'd follow me again because I didn't have my son in my car this time (although I was in the slow car) but you didn't.

CTS-V Dragon Wagon
04-20-13, 11:16 AM

Any thoughts?
I have the exact problem on my '11 Vagon and the SAME problem on the '09 Sedan I previously owned, so it appears this is a defect in Cadillac manufacturing. I hate seeing the carpet stick out like that! And you say the dealer won't address it?

Trapspeed
04-20-13, 05:45 PM
That was me and you were driving like a tool just like you where the last time I saw you in my GTO. I was hoping you'd follow me again because I didn't have my son in my car this time (although I was in the slow car) but you didn't.

First post! This ought go be good. :) Welcome, sir! (Sits back and grabs the popcorn)

jraVegas
04-21-13, 11:04 PM
Update: Dealer was more than willing to replace the carpet; It was me who decided that disassembling much of the interior would create more problems than it would solve. I got some Velcro...problem solved. Also did some plasti dip action this weekend
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y408/jralber/null_zpsc5265529.jpg

Club Malibu
04-22-13, 05:00 AM
Post a pic.

I had an issue near the left foot too. Fixed it myself the day after I got the car. I do not know what your exact problem is but on mine the carpet came away and I could pull it more and see the metal underneath. I saw a ground post with a weird 1/2" "tab" that had a pointed end to it. I cut a 1/2" slice in the carpet and poked the tab threw it and bent the tab to secure the carpet in place. There was no other purpose for this "tab" except for this so I think. Carpet is now rock solid and has been fine for 16K miles.

I'm in GUAM now. (No CTS's, a few 93-96 Fleetwoods). If you want, When I get back in a week, I'll post pics of mine.

thebigjimsho
04-22-13, 09:26 AM

Welcome!

I'm gonna enjoy this...

khoeysr
04-22-13, 09:39 AM
My carpet issue in my "12 is on the right side of the driver's footwell. It appears that the carpet is too short and doesn't tuck up into the trim on the bottom of the dash/trim. I didn't notice it right away and it doesn't cause a problem other than offending my sensibilities.

jraVegas
04-22-13, 10:00 AM
Pics. Actually, the fix didnt hold like i thought it would. However, it is "better." The original bulge looked a hunchback on a 70 y/o lunch lady.
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y408/jralber/null_zpsb97e9317.jpg

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y408/jralber/null_zpsaf4b0e62.jpg

Chosenone
04-22-13, 12:09 PM
+1 for the exact same issue with my 09. Nobody else will ever see, but since I can see it its very irritating. Yeah can flex push in on the flexed out part and it looks fine, as soon as you let go it goes right back to the hunchback. That must be some super duper industrial velcro. My experience using velcro to hold stuff like this never seems to work. As soon as it gets hot inside the car it always comes unstuck from the hard surface.

RippyPartsDept
04-22-13, 12:23 PM
First post! This ought go be good. :) Welcome, sir! (Sits back and grabs the popcorn)

Welcome!

I'm gonna enjoy this...

i hope we don't have to wait 3-4 years for the next post like we did for the first one

Club Malibu
04-22-13, 05:00 PM
Pics. Actually, the fix didnt hold like i thought it would. However, it is "better." The original bulge looked a hunchback on a 70 y/o lunch lady.
http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y408/jralber/null_zpsb97e9317.jpg

http://i1273.photobucket.com/albums/y408/jralber/null_zpsaf4b0e62.jpg

Those pics are EXACTLY what happened to my car. I think when they were building it, they forgot a step of securing the carpet. Give me about a week and I will post pics of my fix.

What I did, I pulled up the plastic molding to expose the ground stud, I think it was a 10mm bolt securing a copper tab with a wire connected to it. The tab was about an inch and a half long with a point at the end pointing towards the right. I measured and then cut a 1/2" vertical slot in the carpet. I removed the 10mm bolt to have the tab free. I bent the tab through the carpet and then folded down the tab. Then pulled the tab with wire real tight towards the mounting hole and then installed the 10mm bolt. Carpet is super tight. I think this is how it is supposed to be from the factory.

thebigjimsho
04-22-13, 07:05 PM
Pics please!

dennych
04-23-13, 01:19 AM
anyone have pics of the issue? For some reason I haven't noticed it at all on mine O.o

Club Malibu
04-23-13, 05:57 AM
anyone have pics of the issue? For some reason I haven't noticed it at all on mine O.o

I'm on travel. Back on April 26th and recover from some serious jetlag. Will try to post pics on April 28th.

CTS-V Dragon Wagon
04-23-13, 07:21 AM
I'm on travel. Back on April 26th and recover from some serious jetlag. Will try to post pics on April 28th.
I'd be interested to know if anyone has had any success in getting Cadillac to fix the carpet, "hunchback", issue successfully via warranty.

Club Malibu
05-05-13, 10:49 PM

Here is what I did to fix the "hunchback" carpet defect. I did this the first week since I had the car, it's been 16K miles and 3 years and it's still rock solid.

I had to make a 1/2" vertical slit with an X-Acto knife in the carpet. The copper tab that is on the right from the bolt extends about an inch and a quarter and had a pointed end to it. I bent the copper tab a little more than 90 degrees. (Maybe around 120-145 degrees) to hook into the slit I made in the carpet. I did this with the bolt out. Then I pulled the carpet real tight and then inserted the bolt.

I did a lot of measuring and double-checking and I got it right on the first try.

I do not know how this is supposed to be at the factory. I am not sure if indeed this is the correct way. But this is what is working for me.

Jinx
05-06-13, 12:50 AM
Doesn't that increase the resistance from the ground wire to the chassis?

CTS-V Dragon Wagon
05-06-13, 07:17 AM
Has anyone taken their V into the dealer and asked this carpet defect to be repaired?

DCV
05-06-13, 08:28 AM
Doesn't that increase the resistance from the ground wire to the chassis?

No, the bolt goes into the door sill itself to make contact. Notice that the sill is painted so the copper tag does not seem to do much. Whats weird is that one connector is crimped and soldered, but the other one is not...just crimped. Me being anal, I would get an iron and solder that other one.

dccaddyv
05-06-13, 11:09 PM
Has anyone taken their V into the dealer and asked this carpet defect to be repaired?

Yes and they ordered me a new carpet.

cdog533
05-07-13, 03:53 PM
If the hamfisted dealer pulls your center console to R&R carpet, good luck with it a) being in good shape afterward and b) not squeaking and creeking like hell from now until the day you sell the car....

Same probably goes for the seats.

dccaddyv
05-08-13, 12:01 AM
If the hamfisted dealer pulls your center console to R&R carpet, good luck with it a) being in good shape afterward and b) not squeaking and creeking like hell from now until the day you sell the car....

Same probably goes for the seats.

They said all they have to do is raise up the front of the driver seat to replace the front left quarter carpet! Should not be a problem.

Xaqtly
05-08-13, 02:47 PM

Ha, I just noticed this post. How was I driving like a tool when you were the one pulling away from me and weaving through traffic? LOL. You even said you were hoping I'd follow you (because I didn't). Come on guy.

oneman42
05-08-13, 05:21 PM
I think I have a similar problem, but on the passenger side post, probably this weekend I am going to pull the carpet and see what is underneath.
George

ArthurJGuy
05-08-13, 05:45 PM
Ha, I just noticed this post. How was I driving like a tool when you were the one pulling away from me and weaving through traffic? LOL. You even said you were hoping I'd follow you (because I didn't). Come on guy.

You mean like you doing 85 in a 35 two lane blacktop road and passing me in oncoming traffic approaching a stop sign?
Or sliding from the highway off ramp into traffic that is backed up to a dead stop?
Or cutting people off weaving lanes? I saw three other people flip you off in less than a 10 mile window.
Or my favorite is your almost hitting my wife in her car on Deer Springs a few months ago.

I don't want to be on the road anywhere near you. You drive like you own an STI or something.

Xaqtly
05-09-13, 02:30 AM
Are you on drugs? We just established that this is the first time I've seen your CTS-V, and I was behind you the whole time. And then you took off, weaving through traffic "hoping I would follow you", which I didn't. If you're going to make shit up about me, at least try to make it believable.

Kluch
05-09-13, 11:38 AM
Sounds like maybe you guys didn't see each other after all- your accounts of the sighting just don't match. maybe there is more than one white vagon in Vegas?

RippyPartsDept
05-09-13, 11:43 AM
no way!

ArthurJGuy
05-09-13, 12:18 PM
Sounds like maybe you guys didn't see each other after all- your accounts of the sighting just don't match. maybe there is more than one white vagon in Vegas?

Haha, unfortunately we live very close to each other, so I see him on a regular basis; I'm just not always driving my V.

This isn't the first run in we've had, the last time I complimented his car and asked him to maybe not do as stupid shit (this was the 85 in a 35 passing me on a 2 lane blacktop incident) and he had some smug reply and then blocked me on Facebook. Fair enough.

Xaqtly
05-09-13, 01:10 PM
Well at least you're not trying to deny that you went full throttle in heavy traffic, weaving through everybody almost causing a 3 car pileup just to get away from me the other day. Oh yes, you didn't see the aftermath of that stunt you pulled, did you? As it turns out, violently cutting people off is actually not a very good idea, especially in rush hour traffic. But you're only 29, you probably don't know any better. Or what the word "hypocrite" means, apparently.

As far as the rest of it, it's still fiction. As much as you'd like to badmouth me for whatever reason, I've never "slid off a highway offramp into traffic" in my life, nor have I done any of the other things you're accusing me of. If you want to keep going with this, I suggest you click this link first: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libel#Libel

If there is one ****ing thin I cant stand....It's e-drama..

ArthurJGuy
05-09-13, 02:10 PM
Haha, I was behind you for most of the way that I saw you, and I didn't pass you until you got pinned behind another car weaving through traffic and traffic in my lane freed up. I never went anywhere close to wide open throttle that day, I was data logging my tune so I have the HPT logs to prove it.

As for your "link", I'm very familiar with it, have been to court for it before and won. I know exactly how it works.

pat2t2f
05-09-13, 02:17 PM
Come on arthur, this is a greet read!

Xaqtly
05-09-13, 02:42 PM
Yeah, the thing about being in front of cars is that you can't see their brake lights. But I could, and the guy in front had to slam on his brakes because you cut right into his nose. I have no idea what possessed you to do that, but you did say you were hoping I'd follow you so I can only assume you were trying to bait me. I was sure there was going to be some contact behind the guy that had to slam his brakes, but luckily there wasn't. Remember when you cut over into the far right lane, right next to the Charleston exit? That's when it happened. And you were definitely going full throttle.

I don't know what your problem is, but lying about me driving terribly after I've actually seen you driving terribly (thanks for confirming it was you, btw) isn't helping you. And I'm not surprised that you've been sued for libel before either, it kind of establishes a pattern of behavior. And then there's the question of why you're here at all, other than to harass me. For somebody who "****ing can't stand e-drama", you're not doing a good job of proving that.

I definatly have crossed the line a few times. I consider myself a good (yet fast) driver.

ArthurJGuy
05-09-13, 03:11 PM
I never made it to the right lane on the 215, that again was a move that you pulled.

When you "did not follow me" was at a stop sign on Hualapai where I made a right onto the road that you passed me on last time and you did not. I made a U turn at the next stop sign and came back, went all the way up Hualapai until it dead ends and you were GONE.

My problem is that you have almost caused an accident almost every time I have seen you, no matter what car I was driving, and you wanted to know who was driving the red V with no plates, now you know.

By the way, kudos on digging up a 6 year old post.

----------

To the OP, sorry for your thread derailment, please carry on.

To Zak (Xaqtly), nothing positive is going to come of this thread. You wanted to know who was driving that car, now you do. You wanted to know what my issue was, and I have told you. We can point fingers and nothing will ever change, no one else was there and we each see it our way. I've said my peace, I'm over it.

BlownV
05-09-13, 03:36 PM
Man, who knew carpet conversation would get so emotional

KlrV
05-09-13, 03:47 PM
Man, who knew carpet conversation would get so emotional

Things can escalate rather quickly when there is carpet involved!! :)

thebigjimsho
05-09-13, 05:49 PM
Maybe they're both bad drivers...

Xaqtly
05-09-13, 05:51 PM
I never made it to the right lane on the 215, that again was a move that you pulled.

That's complete bullshit, I watched you do it. Also, I've owned a CTS-V about a year longer than you have, and I know what they look like when they're at full throttle at highway speeds. You were being a complete douchebag and you very nearly caused an accident.

When you "did not follow me" was at a stop sign on Hualapai where I made a right onto the road that you passed me on last time and you did not.

I didn't follow you twice then, which makes your accusations even more ridiculous. When you wanted me to follow you, what did you imagine was going to happen? That you'd blow me away on the same kind of two lane blacktop that you accused me of racing on? Or when you said you were hoping I'd follow you, was it because you were hoping we'd pull over and have a cup of tea? You have a history of street racing in Vegas.

I made a U turn at the next stop sign and came back, went all the way up Hualapai until it dead ends and you were GONE.

Of course I was, unlike you I'm not some kind of street racing stalker. I was going home. Why did you turn around and try to find me again? What was the purpose in doing that?

My problem is that you have almost caused an accident almost every time I have seen you, no matter what car I was driving, and you wanted to know who was driving the red V with no plates, now you know.

Actually I asked somebody else specifically if that was their red V, and it wasn't. It was settled before you decided to step in and fling bullshit around the room. Your problem is that you are lying out your ass, and I'm calling you on it. Like I said, there's probably a good reason why you've already been sued for libel. You lie to people who buy parts from you too. I still don't know what your problem is with me, because nothing that you're accusing me of actually happened. It's even more hypocritical of you given the stupid things you've done while street racing, including what I saw you do with my own eyes.

nothing positive is going to come of this thread.

Oh thanks Captain Obvious. I wonder how all of this could have been avoided? Oh right, it could have been avoided if you had simply decided to not to post here. Funny how that works.

There's also the 580 rwhp Z06 that jumped on the 2nd honk and lost by 3 cars, the r6, the cbrr600, and the r1 that all lost, and... **** it I forgot the rest of the list.

Yeah, you really have no room to talk about anybody else driving like a tool, not even if you're fabricating it.

pat2t2f
05-09-13, 06:01 PM
Do Vegas police not patrol the highways?? Reading this thread it sounds like a mad max movie out there. Desert and all.

hulksdaddy
05-09-13, 06:06 PM
http://i142.photobucket.com/albums/r103/hulksdaddy/gifs2/drama.gif (http://s142.photobucket.com/user/hulksdaddy/media/gifs2/drama.gif.html)

KlrV
05-09-13, 06:23 PM
Reminds me of driving my car....TONS of whine...:)

ArthurJGuy
05-09-13, 07:19 PM
That's complete bullshit, I watched you do it. Also, I've owned a CTS-V about a year longer than you have, and I know what they look like when they're at full throttle at highway speeds. You were being a complete douchebag and you very nearly caused an accident.

Am I the only one that finds it ironic that when you asked back on page one it was all cool, it wasn't until you found out that it was me calling you out for your typical behaviour that you started pointing fingers. If I was driving so horribly why didn't you mention it on page one? Why didn't you call *NHP? Why didn't you follow me and tell me?

I didn't follow you twice then, which makes your accusations even more ridiculous. When you wanted me to follow you, what did you imagine was going to happen? That you'd blow me away on the same kind of two lane blacktop that you accused me of racing on? Or when you said you were hoping I'd follow you, was it because you were hoping we'd pull over and have a cup of tea? You have a history of street racing in Vegas.

Yes I do have quite a history of street racing in Vegas, about 15 years. There is a huge difference between two cars in the middle of nowhere at 2AM and what happened last week. You don't have to play innocent here though, many of your posts on this forum are about how you got into a race with whatever random car you run into.

I still don't know what your problem is with me, because nothing that you're accusing me of actually happened. It's even more hypocritical of you given the stupid things you've done while street racing, including what I saw you do with my own eyes.

I stated my case, you can feel like you did nothing all you want but I am not the only one that has seen it. I've gotten phone calls from my wife and friends telling me you have almost hit them or run them off the road before. I've even gotten phone calls from people that you claim to have "stomped" on this very forum that said it was not the case.

Yeah, you really have no room to talk about anybody else driving like a tool, not even if you're fabricating it.

Once again, 2AM deserted road miles out of town does not equal rush hour traffic.

ArthurJGuy
05-09-13, 07:22 PM
I didn't follow you twice then, which makes your accusations even more ridiculous.

You are right, we've never run into each other before and you've never admitted that I was NOT on the throttle when you almost hit me, even after I complimented you on your car.

Jinx
05-09-13, 08:32 PM
*cancels Vegas road trip*

Xaqtly
05-10-13, 11:55 AM
Am I the only one that finds it ironic that when you asked back on page one it was all cool, it wasn't until you found out that it was me calling you out for your typical behaviour that you started pointing fingers. If I was driving so horribly why didn't you mention it on page one? Why didn't you call *NHP? Why didn't you follow me and tell me?

Why should I have to? You should be able to drive like a normal person without me having to call NHP on you. Do you need a babysitter, is that the problem? You seem to enjoy telling other people how to drive, why can't you follow your own example? Is it too much to ask for you to not be a hypocrite? Do as I say, not as I do, right?

Yes I do have quite a history of street racing in Vegas, about 15 years. There is a huge difference between two cars in the middle of nowhere at 2AM and what happened last week.

Now you're trying to justify your street racing? Yeah, that's not helping your case here. There is no difference between the different times of day, you're just trying to make excuses, and almost none of your street racing was done at 2 AM anyway. Also, 15 years ago you were 14 years old. Please tell me you were street racing when you were 14, because that would just be the icing on this hilarious cake.

As a nice bonus, I took her out for a test drive to get a tank of fuel and a car wash and got my first kill on the highway, a Gallardo Spyder.

Would you like me to post the video of me walking you down rainbow like a dog on a leash driving a 2 valve mustang GT?

Down Rainbow? Really? So far all you've done is admit that you drive like a tool, combined with me actually watching you drive like a tool. Nice job so far.

I stated my case, you can feel like you did nothing all you want but I am not the only one that has seen it. I've gotten phone calls from my wife and friends telling me you have almost hit them or run them off the road before. I've even gotten phone calls from people that you claim to have "stomped" on this very forum that said it was not the case.

Of course you have. You started by lying about seeing me do things that I've never done, so why stop now, right? What you're doing is called projection. You drive like an idiot, so you try to make me look bad by pretending I drive the same way you do. Who knows why, you're probably insecure about something. You have a CTS-V now because you kept seeing my CTS-V in the area, and you were driving a fake holden monaro. (hint: making cars look like something they aren't is called "ricing it out".) The stories you've told with your account on http://www.lvracingscene.com are pretty horrific though, I'm surprised you haven't killed somebody yet, especially since you have no idea how to drive a car. You've never so much as stepped foot on a road course.

I like how you describe yourself as a "good but fast driver". More bullshit obviously, it reminded me of the drummer in a band I used to be in, he was a severe alcoholic and he described himself as a "good drunk driver". That's pretty much you, trying to lecture people about "stupid driving" while almost literally at the same time driving like a complete douche in rush hour traffic and cutting people off. If you're trying to make yourself look incompetent, it's working.

----------

You are right, we've never run into each other before and you've never admitted that I was NOT on the throttle when you almost hit me, even after I complimented you on your car.

So because I was behind you going the same speed you were, that's the same thing as "almost hitting you"? You must really hate being in traffic then, because according to you, every car on the road is almost hitting you. All the time. And of course you were on the throttle, how else did you get up to 50 MPH in a 35? Magic? A strong breeze, maybe? You're the street racer, not me.

Besides, I did say it was my mistake. I don't know how you could possibly have misinterpreted that, but you did, then you turned it into all this. You might need to see a psychiatrist if somebody saying it was their mistake bothers you this much. Wait, is this why you made up all that bullshit about me sliding down offramps and killing people every time I drive my car? This is where all that is coming from? Seriously?

What is wrong with you?

cdog533
05-10-13, 12:35 PM
This has the makings of an EPIC thread.

ArthurJGuy
05-10-13, 12:52 PM
I'm out, you win.

Discussing anything with you is like talking to a woman. Everything is taken out of context or taken literally, you know everything, you can do no wrong, and you go on for 20 minutes pointing the finger at anyone else you can to take the focus off yourself.

Now please google my name, find another 7 year old post, take it out of context, and quote it for the rest of the forum.

Xaqtly
05-10-13, 01:24 PM
Discussing anything with you is like talking to a woman. Everything is taken out of context or taken literally, you know everything, you can do no wrong, and you go on for 20 minutes pointing the finger at anyone else you can to take the focus off yourself.

Right, it has nothing to do with you starting all of this by lying about me. Go ahead and pretend it's all my fault despite the fact that you looked me up and joined this forum just to spread bullshit about me, because you couldn't let go of the fact that I happened to be behind you one day many months ago. Also, way to insult women everywhere, that was a nice touch. You seem like a real standup guy.

Now please google my name, find another 7 year old post, take it out of context, and quote it for the rest of the forum.

If you insist.

Yup 78 in a 65. I like to cruise at 80, the gas mileage is better lol.

I've never lost to a LS1 OR LS2 yet, dig or roll.

If there is one ****ing thin I cant stand....It's e-drama..

Now for a change of pace, how about some quotes from other people about you?

ArthurJGuy sucks....just saying :-)

I learned my lesson. Deal with him at your own risk.

This shouldn't be surprising to anyone. Character was demonstrated in a dishonest coil over FS thread and a fable about HP in a magazine article.

Blame me if you want to, but I hope you treat the folks on the CTS-V boards better than us.

It's a good thing you can't stand e-drama, because who knows what this would have turned into.

http://i257.photobucket.com/albums/hh238/xaqtly/really_zpsd0f3761a.jpg

cdog533
05-10-13, 01:58 PM
The internet contains, give or take, the entirety of knowledge amassed by mankind up to this point.

Yet we use it to argue with total strangers and look at pictures of a baby pig wearing boots....

Xaqtly
05-10-13, 02:02 PM
Well come on, that pig is adorable. Who wouldn't want to look at that?

pat2t2f
05-10-13, 03:29 PM
Arthur,

You can't give up now. It might show how sad my life is but I look forward to reading this.

BlownV
05-10-13, 05:00 PM
Um...moderator? Can we close this thread? Lock it? Delete it? I don't want anyone seeing this and stereotyping V-owners like this.

pat2t2f
05-10-13, 05:09 PM
There's a moderator here????

LV_V
05-10-13, 07:12 PM
Classic lol

Xaqtly
05-10-13, 07:15 PM
Well it's getting close to 5 so I'm gonna get ready to drive down the wrong side of the freeway into oncoming traffic while cutting people off, running people off the road and sliding down offramps sideways on my way home like I do every day. Have a good weekend! :alchi:

pat2t2f
05-10-13, 07:52 PM
Godspeed, X

Cadzilla8
05-10-13, 08:15 PM
I think we should take a vote to see who wins and whose story we want to believe?

pat2t2f
05-10-13, 08:25 PM
Does the loser get voted off the forum?

Cadzilla8
05-10-13, 08:34 PM
Hahaha I feel like this has turned into some sort of reality show now.

KlrV
05-10-13, 09:29 PM
I think we need to start a shi*tty driver sticky and be done w the BS... Just my 15 post.... And .02$...

Jinx
05-11-13, 12:55 AM

I think yellow calipers would work better with that color body.

RaVeNous
05-11-13, 01:27 AM
Holy crap, do I dare read back a few pages. This is still going?

pat2t2f
05-11-13, 07:57 AM
Sadly, I think it's winding down now.

pat2t2f
05-11-13, 06:58 PM
No news from Nevada today?

Club Malibu
05-12-13, 05:06 PM
......and that's how you keep your carpet from bulging out.

SoCalCTSV
05-12-13, 07:20 PM
I'm just upset I didn't watch this unfold live. I did DVR it and got my beer and popcorn.

Cadzilla8
05-12-13, 09:14 PM
Hey I thought whatever happens in Vegas is supposed to stay in Vegas