: Outstanding customer service

Likely
04-18-13, 11:41 AM
I want to give a big shout out to 'LAS VEGAS CADILLAC WEST" I have been to many dealerships in my lifetime, this dealership is the best, without question. I took my 2013 SRX Premium for the recall on Tuesday. They gave us a new 2013 SRX loaner, they didn't want us to have to wait. They called Wednesday morning, said work was completed, vehicle was washed, vacuumed and filled with fuel. When we picked up the vehicle, they also gave us $50.00 Visa Gift Card. Cadillac is doing things right.....:thumbsup:

Marc NY
04-18-13, 12:01 PM
Glad to hear you were treated so great! I received the same great treatment too! :thumbsup:

BTW: I had a CTS loaner and when I got back into my SRX it felt sooooo much nicer to me ... ahhhhh yes I just love my SRX! :D :bouncy:

Likely
04-18-13, 12:32 PM
Forgot to mention the most important aspect of our experience......The wonderful and caring treatment we received from Jimi Stevens, the service consultant. He went above and beyond his job description......Thank you so much Jimi....

adamjeeps
04-18-13, 12:40 PM
Hey now, you are making the rest of us jealous!! :o

Glad you are happy. Not many care as much as us about our cars, or these boards would be a lot more active than they are now. So I understand why some dealers don't seem to care, most owners don't care either. I look forward to going to the dealer, because I love cars!

djarp33177
04-18-13, 10:18 PM
Great to hear that they are living up to the Cadillac standards , maybe they can serve as an example to Williamson Cadillac in Miami service sucks..........