: pulled over already :)

jph
04-17-13, 12:29 AM
got my ats less than a month ago.
took off the dealer advertisement plate.
on my way home from picking up my kids from daycare and school, i got pulled over for not having a rear plate :)

when he asked for my registration, i pointed to the sticker on the front windshield... and he made me rip it off and give it to him.

never thought that would happen :)

J.

Fraggy
04-17-13, 02:45 AM
got my ats less than a month ago.
took off the dealer advertisement plate.
on my way home from picking up my kids from daycare and school, i got pulled over for not having a rear plate :)

when he asked for my registration, i pointed to the sticker on the front windshield... and he made me rip it off and give it to him.

never thought that would happen :)

J.

Did ya get a citation? Way back when, I had to remove that thing to get a ticket too.

jph
04-17-13, 03:58 AM
no, he just ran a check on my license, and registration. then told me everything was fine.

J.

gfxbt
04-17-13, 12:06 PM
I got my first moving violation ever in my ATS about two months after I got it. Worst part was, it's not even a good story. Got pulled over for making an illegal left turn. Apparently there was a sign in the parking lot indicating no left turns, at least that's what the officer told me. I went back to check, sure enough it was there . . . about 10 feet before the edge of the drive out of the parking lot. Apparently you should come to a complete stop 10 feet before an intersection, check for signs, then proceed to the intersection and wait for traffic to clear before you turn. Extremely lame ticket - at least when I argued it they changed it to "double parking" and I was given the great honor of paying them $165.

mikesul
04-17-13, 12:50 PM
That's a ticket clinic type of ticket. Much less money and no points.

gfxbt
04-17-13, 01:00 PM
Exactly. I'll take the no points, but still infuriating nonetheless.