: buick olds pontiac Cadillac show May 4 atlanta

torched10
04-16-13, 06:19 PM
great show comiing up May 4 in atlanta --Therell be 200 cars, usuually 30 caddys--Youknow and i went last 2 years--he won a nice trophy--heres the reg form http://dixieolds.50megs.com/registration/2013%20BOPC%20Registration.doc
Itd be great if we could get several STSvs and maybe some CTSvs to attend-PM me any questions bob

Charles Warren
04-17-13, 03:05 PM
how bout some some regular sts's lol, I'll be there just need a location

torched10
04-17-13, 05:52 PM
sorry--didnt mean to leave out sts--nice cars.Itll be at the Windy Hill Marriott a great spot for a car show-lots of trees, multi tier parking--this year theyre using judges, so you can park anywhere--theyll find you and use the class on the window sticker.Generally theyll put newer cars in one or 2 classes depnding on numbers that show up. Its rain or shine,so i generally just show up day of show rather than pre-reg andrisk rain--although id drive the V in the rain--not my GTO, which thanks to some idiot who ran into me, wont be theer this year.PM me and ill give you my cell number so we can park next to each other that day

Charles Warren
04-18-13, 10:24 AM
my sts is faster than your v :cookoo: lol j/p but windy hill road sounds good i'll be there. dont think my car is car show material but hey its not too often caddy guys meet so im there lol

GizmoQ
04-19-13, 05:29 AM
I'd love to grab a few Atlanta XLRs I know and show up, but I'm racing that weekend. I'll let them know.

torched10
04-19-13, 01:03 PM
my sts is faster than your v :cookoo: lol j/p but windy hill road sounds good i'll be there. dont think my car is car show material but hey its not too often caddy guys meet so im there lol

obviulsy not a stock sts--luv to see it--they do have modified classes too, but itd be cool to park them together Youknow has a non stock intake on his V that looks great Ive doen 13.0 at commerce wth my V--did 12.2 with my shelby--all stock

Charles Warren
04-29-13, 02:58 PM
obviulsy not a stock sts--luv to see it--they do have modified classes too, but itd be cool to park them together Youknow has a non stock intake on his V that looks great Ive doen 13.0 at commerce wth my V--did 12.2 with my shelby--all stock i was joking lol, my sts is all stock except exhaust and a hot air intake. And I just cracked a wheel smh but still will be at this meet. And seen a time slip for a 4.6 rwd sts run a 13.6 in 1/4 mile not too bad. I also have a pontiac gtp thats heavily modded (wish i woulda dropped the cash on a 98+ t/a)

Charles Warren
05-04-13, 03:49 PM
Sorry missed it, at work got drafted both days this weekend smh