: Cad 500 question

04-16-13, 03:34 PM
Just getting ready to clean and paint a cad 500 (not in car).
Question is what are the 2 holes app. I/2"x1" on top of engine between the valve cover and the intake manifold.

The Ape Man
04-17-13, 01:16 PM
You mean in the cylinder heads above the exhaust crossover? Probably someplace to facilitate casting.

05-30-13, 10:32 AM
or to use it for lifting?