: Off the wall question about avatars and pictures

padgett1963
04-16-13, 09:37 AM
How do I get a avatar picture to show up out of my gallery.same question about profile picture.Do I have to have so many posts or be a member of some group..I'm new at this so please cut me some slack...thanks

padgett1963
04-16-13, 01:10 PM
Wow.so sorry.ill make sure i find another cadillac site where people arent so picky...told you i was new

Submariner409
04-16-13, 01:15 PM
Wow.so sorry.ill make sure i find another cadillac site where people arent so picky...told you i was new

What's your gripe ? Response time ? Everyone doesn't sit here and watch the screen 24/7. Lighten up and please do NOT use 'creative spelling' to get around our word filters. You might want to go to Site News and Rules to read up on the subject.

You subscribe to become a Supporting member, you get an upgrade avatar. Above that level comes custom avatars. Levels explained in your profile, left column, paid subscriptions. Read all the stickys and info tabs; it's all in there somewhere.

Your question in Deville on changing avatars -Posted on 04-07-13 - was answered by Ranger. To find that, click on your profile and use the "find latest posts" tab.