: Those of you with 13's, interest in Auto High Beams?

GTPprix
04-15-13, 10:29 PM
Ok so I've put in more than a few hours on this and have it working to factory spec in my XTS! (its pretty awesome) and I'm going to work to port it over to my SRX tomorrow. The question I have is if I make this a ship in service (I'm not selling anything here yet) of a single small easy to remove module would people buy it?

I'm not a sponsor so I'm not selling anything merely gauging interest to the point of should I become a sponsor and offer this to the public or not.

jeffpaletz
04-15-13, 10:34 PM
I'd be interested. Care to explain how you did this?

GTPprix
04-15-13, 10:37 PM
About all I can say until I'm a sponsor is custom software. I'll see what kind of reaction I get and then go from there, still need to port it over to the SRX tomorrow just to make double/triple sure though hehe

daddie2k3
04-16-13, 09:29 PM
Hey GTPprix I wondering if you will be able to do anything with the 2010-2012 as well and also I would like to ask you some other questions pertaining to other stuff you done in the past as I have seen videos and other message boards so can you give me an email to contact you?

Caddybill
04-16-13, 10:51 PM
Ok so I've put in more than a few hours on this and have it working to factory spec in my XTS! (its pretty awesome) and I'm going to work to port it over to my SRX tomorrow. The question I have is if I make this a ship in service (I'm not selling anything here yet) of a single small easy to remove module would people buy it?

I'm not a sponsor so I'm not selling anything merely gauging interest to the point of should I become a sponsor and offer this to the public or not.

I'd be interested if it would work on an 11 Lux model!
Caddybill

GTPprix
04-17-13, 09:11 AM
Hey GTPprix I wondering if you will be able to do anything with the 2010-2012 as well and also I would like to ask you some other questions pertaining to other stuff you done in the past as I have seen videos and other message boards so can you give me an email to contact you?

As I mentioned I'm not a sponsor but I'm probably the easiest person on the planet to find. Also the reason I specifically mentioned 2013's was they are the only ones that potentially have the hardware :)

FormerBenz
04-18-13, 12:16 AM
I'm in! Let me know how.