: Tire Size & D3 Springs

RobbE
04-15-13, 01:48 PM
Hello all.

I have a set of 20" wheels about to arrive and I need to buy tires. They are 9x20 front, and 10.5x20 on the rear. The Wagon is stock ride height.

My question, what tires size do u wagon owners run given the rim specs. I want to go as big as I can esp. on the rear but without sticking out, rubbing, etc.... and should I or should I not add int he D3 lowering springs...... I like the car to look low, but my ride quality is more important.

Any help would be great.

Dr. Design
04-15-13, 04:46 PM
Hello,
The wheel offset will determine if your wheel will stick out or not. The tire is just along for the ride. On a 10.5x20 you would most likely go with a 295/30/R20 tire. Some tires run big and some run small, but that should be your target size.

Please post pics when you get your wheels on!

Thank you,

Dr. Design
D3 Cadillac

Hello all.

I have a set of 20" wheels about to arrive and I need to buy tires. They are 9x20 front, and 10.5x20 on the rear. The Wagon is stock ride height.

My question, what tires size do u wagon owners run given the rim specs. I want to go as big as I can esp. on the rear but without sticking out, rubbing, etc.... and should I or should I not add int he D3 lowering springs...... I like the car to look low, but my ride quality is more important.

Any help would be great.