: Inflator Kit for SRX

PAO56
04-15-13, 02:41 PM
12 Performance SRX bought new two weeks ago. It apparently didnt have the inflator kit with it...Im trying to convince my sales consultant that it is a kit...carrying case, compressor connectors and tire sealant can...he is attempting to piecemeal it together rather than order the entire kit...

what is the part number for the kit.... and where does it get stored..I would assume in the lower compartment under the rear panel where the spare would normally go....

For those that got the kit.....is my description above correct? Thanks!

adamjeeps
04-15-13, 03:06 PM
12 Performance SRX bought new two weeks ago. It apparently didnt have the inflator kit with it...Im trying to convince my sales consultant that it is a kit...carrying case, compressor connectors and tire sealant can...he is attempting to piecemeal it together rather than order the entire kit...

what is the part number for the kit.... and where does it get stored..I would assume in the lower compartment under the rear panel where the spare would normally go....

For those that got the kit.....is my description above correct? Thanks!

http://www.gmpartsgiant.com/Page_Product/PartDetail.aspx?Make=Cadillac&Model=SRX&Year=2012&MakeCode=K&ModelCode=N&CatalogCode=6N1&mCode=6NG26&majorIndexID=05&minorIndexID=6N05-001&SortKey=10

Looks like some separate components.

PAO56
04-15-13, 03:14 PM
got it...also discovered I wasnt pulling up the rear deck cover enough to expose the niche where the compressor w/sealant cant is placed...but still missing the entire unit.......thanks!