: 1975 Cadillac heat riser? Anyone have a clue where I can buy a new one?

04-15-13, 12:52 PM
Mine has been wired open for 10 years and I am sick of it being so cold blooded. I am fixing a lot this spring and I want to fix that at the same time I am redoing my exhaust manifolds. I can't find one for the life of me new.



04-15-13, 01:06 PM
I had luck with parts for my 1968 Caddy at this website: http://cadillacinternational.com/


Try this website: http://cadillacinternational.com/

04-15-13, 01:18 PM
Hedman Headers has the 2 1/2" and the 3' sizes of EFE valve as well as vacuum and mechanical types. .....just make sure that you get the two bolt or three bolt style you need.

04-18-13, 07:39 PM
Did you try the dealer? Sometimes they have old parts.