: Floor mats for a 93-96 Fleetwood

axe
04-14-13, 06:39 PM
Hi guys, I'm looking for new floor mats for my 94 FWB with blue interior. It came with some badly fitting aftermarket ones when I bought it, which I would like to replace. I have searched and searched and it seems like the OEM's are discontinued since long ago.

I have seen great reviews about Lloyd mats, only problem is that they look like very dark blue compared to the originals. Another option is to go with a completely different colour and get a good contrast, maybe light tan?

Anyone here have any third option? Used ones is of course an option but I would prefer new or at least "like new" ones.

Thanks!
Fred

Tedillac
04-14-13, 08:59 PM
I got Lloyds Velourtex floor mats for my blue 94. I also wanted OEM, but had no luck. I think the Dark Blue from Llyods is almost spot on to my blue interior. If I didn't know that the OEM were shaped differently from Lloyds, I wouldn't know they weren't stock.

axe
04-15-13, 08:09 AM
Thanks man, I will check them out. Might have been foolish of me to judge them by their online colour samples.

Cadillac Giovanni
04-15-13, 12:12 PM
Yeah, I've seen the blue ones in pictures and they seem to match perfectly. The Lloyd mats are a great product, just make sure you install the hooks to hold them in place. You have to punch a tiny hole in your carpet to screw the hooks into place, so make sure you're okay with that. If you don't put the hooks in, the mats will slide around and get scrunched up by your passengers, since they aren't studded on the back.

Wheelman322
04-17-13, 10:24 PM
I've got dark blue Lloyd's in my 95 & they look good to me.
95 Interior

axe
04-19-13, 11:04 AM
Thank you guys for all the help. I will go with Llloyd's.

Say Wheelman, is that Velourtex you got in your FWB?

talismandave
04-19-13, 11:23 AM
I've got dark blue Lloyd's in my 95 & they look good to me.
95 Interior

....5 PineFresh! You gotta get that body out of the trunk!:lol:

SilverCoupe
04-19-13, 03:01 PM
I also bought the Lloyd's black set for my 95 FWB. I had them embroidered with white LT1 and FWB on them. Look good and good quality. Good luck...

Wheelman322
04-19-13, 09:11 PM
....5 PineFresh! You gotta get that body out of the trunk!:lol:

Lol...but it helps level the cars weight down...the cheap version of posi traction.

Say Wheelman, is that Velourtex you got in your FWB?

Yep...they are actually from my 80 FWB that also had a blue gut...7 years old & still in good shape.