: Is this a good deal?

lumberjack
04-14-13, 12:49 PM
Found an ATS 3.6L Luxury with black leather, roof, nav, and a little over 1000 miles on it. The seller is wanting low 40's for it. Should I even consider this or just buy a brand new one? BTW this would be my first cadillac. Thanks.

Fraggy
04-14-13, 06:41 PM
Pass

maxima10
04-14-13, 08:05 PM
Found an ATS 3.6L Luxury with black leather, roof, nav, and a little over 1000 miles on it. The seller is wanting low 40's for it. Should I even consider this or just buy a brand new one? BTW this would be my first cadillac. Thanks.

Lease or finance?

lumberjack
04-14-13, 08:32 PM
Either buy outright or finance some. BTW it is an AWD.

I'm used to buying diesel pick ups and being able to get 12-14 thousand off window price. They act like cadillacs don't hardly have any room to negotiate.

ben.gators
04-14-13, 11:16 PM
Either buy outright or finance some. BTW it is an AWD.

I'm used to buying diesel pick ups and being able to get 12-14 thousand off window price. They act like cadillacs don't hardly have any room to negotiate.

There is a huge markup on trucks. That is why it is so easy to get 10k off or even more. As for the cars, there is always some room for negotiation, although it is slimmer compared to the trucks. The amount depends on how much desperate the factory and the dealer are to get rid of the car.