: 2010 Brake lights stuck on

Robert J
04-14-13, 06:18 AM
I have a 2010 SRX , yetserday I went to go out and I went to start the car stepped on the brake pressed the start button and nothing, it said to step on brake to start. I took my foot of the brake and pressed the button and the car started. I did notice the brake lights were stuck on. So I stepped on the brake and the lights went out. It was backwards. Has anyone had this problem? What I did was dissconect the battery and the problem went away. Help Please

Cadillac Cust Svc
04-14-13, 04:45 PM
I have a 2010 SRX , yetserday I went to go out and I went to start the car stepped on the brake pressed the start button and nothing, it said to step on brake to start. I took my foot of the brake and pressed the button and the car started. I did notice the brake lights were stuck on. So I stepped on the brake and the lights went out. It was backwards. Has anyone had this problem? What I did was dissconect the battery and the problem went away. Help Please

Hello Robert J,

I am sorry you are dealing with an improper brake lighting system. If you private message me your VIN# and contact information I can look further into this issue for you. Thank you. Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Laura M.
Cadillac Customer Service