: weapon x motor sport

mmmbacon
04-11-13, 11:54 PM
i was wondering if anyone has done the stage 1 from this company http://weaponxmotorsports.com/ and thier experiences thank you

Me Wanna A V
04-12-13, 12:35 AM
That is Ben aka "Red Baron".

He's a good guy and he's got a seriously nice ride.

You won't find him on this forum much cuz he spends his time on the "other" forum.

mannyz
04-12-13, 04:16 AM
Ben is a great guy and has his own V under the knife at the moment. I've dealt with him in the past and had no issues.

V locity
04-12-13, 08:02 AM
Ben's a good guy & knows his stuff.

TheDarkKnight
04-12-13, 08:59 AM
Great dude to work with!

matt116
04-12-13, 12:52 PM
2nd that
Ben is awesome

cruiser68
04-12-13, 01:27 PM
Another fan of Ben. He has provided a wealth of info on his website regarding CTS-V upgrades. I really like his pulley chart. I have bought a few things from him and always get excellent service!

CavemanB52
04-12-13, 02:39 PM
Ditto

daowens
04-12-13, 02:46 PM
I bought all of my stuff from Ben. He's great to work with! Just wait until you see his build! It's all on the other forum.

mmmbacon
04-12-13, 10:56 PM
thanks guys has anyone done the stage 1 kit what are your dyno numbers and is a heat xchanger needed

neuronbob
04-13-13, 01:52 AM
I had similar mods, not from Ben, on my V sedan and I made 80 whp extra. This is a reliable and standard first stage mod similar to the Linenfelter package that has been worked out over the last five years and 70-80 extra whp is what you should expect. Many people run it with no problems. Bigger heat exchanger is optional. If you are mostly looking for more power in your daily ride and don't make it to the drag strip often, you don't need it. If you are a dragstrip hound, then the larger heat exchanger will keep the engine cooler between drag runs, reducing heat soak.

Another +1 on dealing with Ben. I bought my new wagon exhaust from him a few months ago and he was easy to deal with.

Brian in GA
04-13-13, 11:11 PM
I had similar mods, not from Ben, on my V sedan and I made 80 whp extra. This is a reliable and standard first stage mod similar to the Linenfelter package that has been worked out over the last five years and 70-80 extra whp is what you should expect. Many people run it with no problems. Bigger heat exchanger is optional. If you are mostly looking for more power in your daily ride and don't make it to the drag strip often, you don't need it. If you are a dragstrip hound, then the larger heat exchanger will keep the engine cooler between drag runs, reducing heat soak.

Another +1 on dealing with Ben. I bought my new wagon exhaust from him a few months ago and he was easy to deal with.

Ben, first class, always takes your call and texts, sometimes I even bother him at night. I bought my exhaust system and power hood from him. Quick delivery, everything you want without the drama.

Brian

topend22
04-16-13, 07:03 PM
Awesome guy.

ptrd
04-16-13, 08:34 PM
Also his prices are great (in comparison). I plan on buying my items from him.

buddyg
04-16-13, 10:49 PM
I have heard nothing but great things from buyers. Solid guy.

hlantin
04-16-13, 11:30 PM
Got my SMC can from Ben. Great guy to deal with!

CADZLA RETURNS
04-17-13, 11:56 PM
LOL bye bye

----------

Go to Lingenfelter or order their package.

basa
04-18-13, 03:29 PM
Ben is a great guy to deal with and backs up his products. If you have any issues with anything he will help you unlike most other vendors that would ignore you.
+2190217921 for WeaponXmotorsports

CavemanB52
04-18-13, 06:18 PM
I'm also doing this mod and talked with Ben personally. He said the heat exchanger is a niceitty not a necessity. If you go higher than 11 psi of boost he will advise you to get the supporting mods like exchanger, headers, and larger injectors to be safe. Either way I'm also upgrading my spark plugs and wires while I'm at it.

c55asleep
04-19-13, 11:54 PM
I'm also doing this mod and talked with Ben personally. He said the heat exchanger is a niceitty not a necessity. If you go higher than 11 psi of boost he will advise you to get the supporting mods like exchanger, headers, and larger injectors to be safe. Either way I'm also upgrading my spark plugs and wires while I'm at it.

You won't regret dealing with Ben. Top notch customer service!

larry arizona
04-25-13, 07:45 PM
Hmmmm 17 now make that 18 very positive reviews and only one predictable negative review, I think you got your answer. Ben is great peeps!

basa
04-25-13, 07:51 PM
I see no negatives lol

larry arizona
04-25-13, 08:53 PM
I see no negatives lol

EXACTLY:thumbup:

mmmbacon
04-25-13, 11:23 PM
i ordered my go fast parts from ben he was great to deal with and now i cant wait until they arrive so i can beat my friends z06 in a race lol

LV_V
04-28-13, 02:57 PM
Just ordered a set of pulleys and a Diablo Trinity from him. Fast responses and great pricing. Wouldn't hesitate to order from him again.

basa
04-29-13, 08:34 AM
Just ordered a set of pulleys and a Diablo Trinity from him. Fast responses and great pricing. Wouldn't hesitate to order from him again.
What are you using the Diablo for?

HUGN*RDS
04-29-13, 01:10 PM
I would really like to purchase my next upgrade from weaponX so that way I've supported almost allof the vendors at some point.

What are you using the Diablo for?
I was looking on the Diablo website and the tuner handheld comes with some preloaded tunes, and one I saw was for pulley upgrade only. They had some other premade tunes as well. That thing has sufficient tuning capability anyways.

CavemanB52
04-30-13, 07:25 PM

I got a pulley kiit and the Diablo also. Fast Matt said its the way to go. Especially if you are into changes on the fly and cool gagets to record data. Its like having a laptop mounted to your windshield. Its purely preference. I'm hopefully going to learn more about what's going on with my mods.