: 05 V a/c vacuum location?

LasCruces-V
04-11-13, 10:29 PM
Hello everyone 2005 V ls6. After the build my a/c didnt work. I figured it was due to no freon. I recharged the system and now it works. BUT it only comes out the top. I tried changing the blend door and that did not work either. I asked around and im hearing there should be a vacuum line connected to the intake for the mode changing. Ive looked everywhere and cannot find it. Anyone know or have pics or a diagram id greatly appreciate it. Or if you have ideas please let me know. Thank you.

sssnake
04-12-13, 10:48 AM
I don't think there is a vacuum line connected to the intake manifold for the AC (at least not on the 07). You have the brake booster, evap, fuel, and pcv lines but that should be it. In reviewing the Alldata diagnostics for this issue (on the 07) it seems to point to the ac control module.

LasCruces-V
04-12-13, 05:07 PM
I don't think there is a vacuum line connected to the intake manifold for the AC (at least not on the 07). You have the brake booster, evap, fuel, and pcv lines but that should be it. In reviewing the Alldata diagnostics for this issue (on the 07) it seems to point to the ac control module.

Ok it didnt look like there was any vacuum ports at all. I will try and find a control unit and see how that goes.thank you.

----------

Ok it didnt look like there was any vacuum ports at all. I will try and find a control unit and see how that goes.thank you.