: Dual exhaust 2011CTS

DWBFightgear
04-11-13, 06:47 PM
I live in MN and was wondering if anyone knew a good place to get center outlet dual exhaust installed for my 11' CTS sedan??? I have been looking but to no avail?

Submariner409
04-11-13, 07:20 PM
You'll never get an answer here in Detail, Appearance.

Moved to the proper CTS forum.

btlfedcts
04-13-13, 12:53 PM
Try looking for Manufacturer Authorized Dealers:
http://www.magnaflow.com/03dealer.asp

Tbbt
04-13-13, 02:08 PM
I live in MN and was wondering if anyone knew a good place to get center outlet dual exhaust installed for my 11' CTS sedan??? I have been looking but to no avail?

Are you saying you want exhaust like the coupe for your sedan? If so, I don't think you'll find it. There would be a TON on items to change, if it's possible at all.

Good luck, Marv

DWBFightgear
04-14-13, 07:49 PM
I have tried everywhere and nobody seems to even sell duals for the 3.0 all wheel drive model. I want a different look then the standard split rear duals!! I was just wondering if anyone on this forum has heard of a place or others doing this?

Thanks

C "T" ess
04-15-13, 12:29 PM
You should be able to go to any capable muffler shop and they can do what you want from the muffler back. All they would need a muffler with a similar configuration as the coupe and then run the exhaust pipes. I just don't understand where the center duals are going to exit as there is no center cut out like the coupe or V.

Tbbt
04-15-13, 05:33 PM
DWBFightgear,

Have you searched using 2008-2010 CTS4 3.0? These year cars came with dual exhaust from the factory, the 2011 and later 3.0 cars had single exhausts. Maybe look at wrecking/salvage yards in your local area too.

Marv

DWBFightgear
04-16-13, 08:17 AM
You should be able to go to any capable muffler shop and they can do what you want from the muffler back. All they would need a muffler with a similar configuration as the coupe and then run the exhaust pipes. I just don't understand where the center duals are going to exit as there is no center cut out like the coupe or V.

I was thinking a custom center cut valance. I will check into the duals from an older CTS!! Thank you!!!!! I never would have thought of that!