: Any ATS owners in the MICHIGAN area want this body kit developed ?

Pfadt Engineering
04-11-13, 12:41 PM
We have a good partner of ours (consider them an extension of Pfadt Race Engineering) that is looking for a donor car (ATS) to develop a new chin, rockers and hood. We need the car for 3 weeks in SW Michigan, you will receive a full set of parts in return and no harm will be done to your vehicle at all. With a long history of SEMA award-winning cars, this kit will be a top-tier production.

http://www.pfadtracing.com/photos/data/582/PFADTATS.jpg

Please shoot an email over to me, blair@pfadtracing.com if so. And we can go over more specific details. Thanks guys!

hood101010
04-11-13, 02:33 PM
Somebody jump on this please. Im loving that chin spoiler!

Stevo Supremo
04-11-13, 02:42 PM
god damn thats sexy, I live 5 hours from the michigan border :(

amaximeya
04-11-13, 04:47 PM
I am, I am!!
...... but my car is a lease :(

kmb32687
04-11-13, 10:22 PM
Lol, same thing with me. :-(

I am, I am!!
...... but my car is a lease :(

Fraggy
04-12-13, 01:22 AM
Ghetto....

zedsded
04-12-13, 05:25 PM
Email sent.

exesivefire
04-13-13, 12:08 AM
tempting...

frankc5r
04-18-13, 01:46 PM
Somebody jump on this please. Im loving that chin spoiler!

Well I did sign up for this and it has been accepted. It really does look cool and I am looking foward to having this done and the new
look for the car. Company has won design awards from GM so should be a nice piece.

frank

hood101010
04-18-13, 03:00 PM
Great to hear. Look forward to seeing a final product.

Are they developing any suspension components by chance?

ypaxal
05-01-13, 09:25 AM
Curious what you do with the original parts from the car, I would be interested to buy those parts. Looking for front end parts for my ATS.

frankc5r
05-03-13, 06:19 PM
Curious what you do with the original parts from the car, I would be interested to buy those parts. Looking for front end parts for my ATS.

Think the hood gets replaced otherwise parts are added. Not sure if it will be available.

Rozay619
05-08-13, 05:43 PM
Any updates?? @PFADT??

louieftw
05-10-13, 12:21 PM
I'm in SE Michigan as well!

hood101010
05-10-13, 02:46 PM
Well I did sign up for this and it has been accepted. It really does look cool and I am looking foward to having this done and the new
look for the car. Company has won design awards from GM so should be a nice piece.

frank

Frank,

Do they have your car? Any update? ETA?

frankc5r
05-10-13, 07:50 PM
Frank,

Do they have your car? Any update? ETA?

They have not asked for car yet. I think there is something else for moment but I believe it is not too far away.
I will keep everyone on status and post any pictures that I am allowed to do.
Really looking foward to final product.

frank

PS ordered my tune today. Good looking AND fast.

z06bigbird
05-11-13, 01:22 AM

You are a real 'thinking man.' Years ago, Lincoln converted the front brakes on a certain model via a third party. The oem brake parts sat in a warehouse for years.

roadpie4u
09-26-13, 09:23 PM
I'm going to bump this and see if Pfadt has any updates. Their site says expected availability late August - I'm not shocked by delays with this sort of thing, but curious to see whats up!

frankc5r
09-27-13, 06:27 PM
I'm going to bump this and see if Pfadt has any updates. Their site says expected availability late August - I'm not shocked by delays with this sort of thing, but curious to see whats up!Here is an update. Yes, there are some delays but it is going forward and is going to be great. My car was chosen to be the car off which the kit was developed and the car went to a shop a few weeks ago. A new hood was purchased and cut to fit GM supplied waterfall like u see in ZL based cars. A splitter and rockers were developed in similar manner. All parts are cpu scanned and CDC molds are made and parts are made with RIM (resin injection molding) for finished appearance on both sides. I expect finished parts to be installed on my car shortly. Pictures will be supplied asap. My car already has the grill paint treatment done and looks great. frankc5r

Pfadt Engineering
10-02-13, 03:29 PM
Hey everyone! Yes we didn't want to let the cat out of the bag just yet, but we are just finishing up the first batch of parts for installation. You should keep your eyes peeled very soon for an update with Frank's ATS featuring the P50 Aero Package and Pro-Tuner wheels. More soon!

bbrown450
10-05-13, 02:47 PM
Soooooo i have to ask where is the support for the 3.6...feel like a red headed step child!!!